E L E V E N

Hoseok looked down at the broken boy that had just fallen into his arms. Blood smeared onto his shirt from Taehyung mouth against his chest.

Taehyung's body was completely limp, if Hoseok didn't know any better, he'd have thought he was dead.

"Well, guess it's time for round two." Hoseok picked up Taehyung's body and carried him to the bathroom.

Hoseok gently laid Taehyung against the wall as he ran the bath water. Once it was running, Hoseok took the chance to examine Taehyung.

He was wearing scrap pieces of his clothes, like they had been ripped off him. He thought the blood from his mouth was from coughing but he was clearly punched. His body was covered in scratch marks and bruises.

"What happened to you, kid?" Hoseok sighed before turning off the water. He carefully took the clothes off of Taehyung, placing the younger in the warm bath.

"You know, I'm starting to feel like your older brother." Hoseok chuckled to himself as he began washing Taehyung, checking his breathing and heart beat every so often.

A bit later, Hoseok had finished washing Taehyung and had brought him out to dry. Hoseok wrapped a large towel around the younger and laid him against the wall as he grabbed his first aid kit.

Hoseok cleaned up all the scratches before looking for bruises. A big purple bruise caught his eye, on Taehyung's inner thigh.

Hoseok leaned down so he could get a better look, "a hand?"

Before Hoseok could realize Taehyung had woken up, Taehyung lashed out on the older, screaming and throwing his pathetic fists as hard as he could.

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung kept his eyes closed as his fists landed on a hard chest, "stay away from me!"

Hoseok could only watch in disbelief as Taehyung beat his small fists into his chest. It didn't hurt, but Taehyung was clearly scared.

That's when it all clicked. The bruise on Taehyung's thigh, his words, his clothes, Hoseok knew what had happened to him.

Immediately, Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's small body and forced him into his chest. Taehyung fought against him, but he wasn't strong enough. His screams and cries were the only thing that made noise in the house.

Hoseok squeezed a little tighter, trying to reassure Taehyung. His lips brushed against Taehyung's ear before Hoseok whispered something to the younger.

"Who were you, before they touched you?"

_

Thanks for all the kind words, lowkey crying.