T H R E E

Taehyung laid in a dark room, looking up at the boring white ceiling above him. His body was covered with a blanket that wasn't his.

The bed he was laying in wasn't his either.

The arm draped around his stomach, holding tightly onto him, definitely wasn't his.

Taehyung blinked, a tear slowly fell from the corner of his eye. He could feel himself losing his sanity and his self-respect.

All because of ten disgusting minutes.

Taehyung cursed everyone in the world in his head, screamed at the top of his lungs internally, and wept silently next to the man who took advantage of him.

All of this pain just for the necessities to live, but Taehyung knew this wasn't living. He was mentally dying.

Taehyung sniffled lightly, wiping the tear leaving his eye, making sure not to wake the man laying beside him.

He slowly moved from underneath the man, crawling onto the floor. He knew if he stood up too fast, a foreign liquid would leave his abused ass.

Taehyung moved his hands around on the floor in the dark, looking for his clothes. He found his tattered jeans and shirt after a minute, but his underwear and jacket were no where to be seen.

He sighed to himself before standing up slowly, he just really wanted to leave this house as soon as possible.

Taehyung opened up the door quietly and moved out of the room, to be blinded by light shining through the rest of the house.

His eyes adjusted quickly and he began looking around the stranger's house, a frame catching his eye after a couple of seconds.

He had a family.

A beautiful wife and daughter, yet he took advantage of a homeless boy.

Sick.

Taehyung looked around more, trying to find the bathroom. He figured while he was there, he would take a quick shower and be on his way.

After opening a couple of doors, he finally found the bathroom on the opposite side of the house.

Taehyung tossed his clothes into the ground and immediately started the shower water, he'd be lying if he wasn't excited. It had probably been over a week since his last shower and he wasn't letting this opportunity slip past him.

He felt gross.

Taehyung took the chance to look into the mirror as his water warmed up. Almost immediately regretting his decision.

Greasy hair stuck to his forehead, bruises and hickies covering his sunk in slender body. He hated himself, wanted to rip at his skin until nothing was there anymore.

All the men that have touched him will forever remain on his body, no matter how hard he scrubbed with soap.

Taehyung closed his eyes and looked away, knowing he had looked too long in the mirror. All he wanted to do now was get into the shower and leave.

He quickly washed off his body and hair, leaving the shower as quickly as he could, throwing on his tattered pants and shirt.

Remembering he couldn't find his underwear, he sighed, feeling the rough fabrics of his jeans against his sensitive skin.

Taehyung left the bathroom, heading for the familiar front door, opening it and escaping a house that he will always have disgusting memories of from now on.

His body shivered from the cold wind outside as he walked back to his alley way, he made a mental note to find a jacket as soon as he could or he wouldn't survive this winter.

_

Might be a double update, I don't know.
I also didn't go to work today, yay.