Your Face Is Bordering Pedophilia

"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet." -Vietnamese Proverb.

Mikoto walked towards Damian's dorm, an idea swirling around in her brain. His dorm supervisor was extremely laid back, meaning that Damian could have as many guests as he wanted. She tried calling his cellphone for the sixth time, and gritted her teeth as his answering machine played. (Yes, Mikoto speaks English, so she can understand it)

"Why do I have to tell them to call me back, Grayson? They should just text me!" followed by a different voice. "So that you can become hip! Just do i-"

Mikoto shut her phone. She had almost reached the dorm.

Inside said dorm, Damian, Jason, Dick and Tim were sitting on the floor. Damian had bribed his room mate to stay in another dorm for a week, and it had worked.

Damian scowled. "Of all the people, Grayson, why would you bring Drake!?"

"I second that." agreed Jason. "Nobody likes Tim."

"Excuse you," Tim huffed. "Everybody likes me!"

"Grayson and Fatgirl are not everybody, Drake."

"Damian, if you don't stop I swear-"

"Will you three be quiet?" Dick interrupted. "We need to figure out what to do about Bruce. Now isn't the time to argue over why you two are jealous of Tim." Jason and Damian's jaws dropped.

"We are not jealous!"

At that moment, Mikoto knocked on the door.

Jason tensed. "That's either one of Damian's friends or somebody wants to kill us." He whispered.

"It's definitely a murderer." Tim whispered back. "Damian doesn't have any friends."

Damian hit him in the back of the head. "Drake, if you don't stop it I will rip out your spine and shove it down your throat."

"This is why I'm right."

"Wayne, it's Misaka." Mikoto called through the door. "I'm not gonna fry you. Let me in, I have to tell you something!"

Dick gasped. "It's a girl!" His whispered excitedly, before opening the door with a wide grin on his face. "Hello, female! You must be one of my dear brother's friends!" He paused, his grin widening. "Well, by golly you must be the Railgun! Come in, come in!"

"Woah, Damian, you got a hot Asian chick." Jason said loudly, and Damian turned red. He started to say something that Alfred would throw him out of the Manor for, before Tim spoke.

"Jason, that was bordering pedophilia."

"Your face borders pedophilia."

"That makes no sense."

"Your face makes no sense."

Tim smacked his forehead.

Mikoto looked confused. "Erm.. Wayne, you, uh, didn't mention any brothers..." He did, actually, in his life story, but she didn't want to tell them that.

"That is because I do not claim any of them." Damian explained. "They are all absolute idiots."

"Well, at least we aren't psychopaths... don't you all look at me like that!" Jason added as everybody besides Mikoto raised an eyebrow at him.

Damian focused his attention on Mikoto. "Why did you come here? I'm not going to apologize for shattering Shirai's collarbone."

"I don't expect you to." Mikoto responded. "Anyways, I had an idea on how to fix your.. uh.. problem."