XIX:P A R T 1

Dedicated to @lubuna for all those comments

×

Katherine woke up and instantly sat up on the bed not even bothering to open her eyes. She felt the all too familiar headache.
'I should really stop drinking .' She thought.
Katherine laid her head on the sofa headboard unlike hers' that was hard. She felt the cool air on her skin which made her perplexed as she never went to sleep naked. Katherine finally opened her eyes and found herself in a room that was most definitely not hers. Her mind automatically went to the thought that she had slept with a stranger but she remembered coming home, talking to Christian and...
"Oh no." She whispered as she lifted the red covers and saw her nude body.
Slowly Katherine looked to her side and found a sleeping Christian.
"Fucking hell Katherine." She scolded herself and closed her eyes.
She hoped that it was all a nightmare, a twisted fucked up nightmare. Katherine slowly got out of the bed as the cold air bit her naked body, a bitter reminder of the mistake she had made. Katherine stilled,from putting on her bra,when she heard Christian groan behind her and the ruffling of the sheets.
Christian woke up to Katherine getting dressed. He quickly remembered what happened the previous night.
"Katherine." He said as he sat up
"Just shut the fuck up Christian." Katherine answered coldly, part of her blamed Christian for this but she was quickly reminded that she was the one who pulled Christian in for a kiss first.
"What the fuck is your problem?" Christian asked and he got out of bed and pulled on his boxers.
"This..." She answered as she motioned to the both of them and the bed "...is my fucking problem"
Katherine walked to Christian when she was finally clothed. If it was a normal one night stand,she would have given the guy a kiss on the cheek, if he wasn't asleep, thanked him for a good night and walked out of the room but this was Christian.
Christian watched as she stood in front of him and his head was filled with only one question.
"Was it a mistake?" He asked  trying, but horribly failing, to not sound desperate.
The question came to mind when he remembered his conversation with Samantha last night.
"Oh my God Christian, I can't even believe you asked that question, of course it was a fucking mistake. If it wasn't, I would be cuddling with you right now,not leaving." She answered without hesitation
If she wasn't busy looking for her shoes then she would have noticed the somewhat hurt in his eyes. He stalked towards Katherine, who was bending down looking for her shoes, grabbed her by her hips and pulled her towards him. Katherine straightened her posture and Christian turned her to face him. Christian firmly locked his arms around her waist and was glad that she was slightly shorter than him.
"Was it really a fucking mistake?" He asked as his ran hand down her spine.
They both couldn't dismiss the fact that there was a physical attraction between them and one night of drunken sex was not going to fulfil the desire they had.
Katherine wrapped her one hand around his neck and started leaving kisses on his neck. When she reached his ear she whispered
"Fuck you" and bit his earlobe.
She pushed herself off him and grabbed her bag and shoes, determined to leave the room
"You did, twice." He resorted and Katherine had to admit that it was a good comeback.
"Fuck off." She said and left his room with a whisper of a smile on her face as she was still thinking of his comeback.
When Katherine closed Christian's door, she came face to face with Sophia. Katherine knew what what was going on in Sophia's head, she would think the same thing too if she saw a woman, carrying her shoes and bag with messy hair, coming out of her husband's room.
"What were you doing in there?" Asked Sophia
Katherine knew that this was her chance to play with Sophia, so she widened her grin.
"I'm a lady Sophia, I don't kiss and tell." Katherine answered.
She put her finger on her lips and said
"Shh."
Katherine left Sophia,who was knocking on Christian's door, with a huge smile. She decided there and then that her new favorite hobby was annoying Sophia. She got to her room and closed the door. She dropped her belongings on the floor and sat down next to them. Katherine's mind went fuzzy, thoughts of the night with Christian filled her mind. His touch, his kisses...
"Ughh. I'm going to make myself go more insane than I already am." She scolded herself, got up and went to take a bath.

AFTER her bath, Katherine got dressed in a plain white vest, black ripped jeans, a cardigan and flats

She went downstairs and found the house empty. Katherine had her breakfast and went to run some errands.

KATHERINE'S mind was filled with thoughts of Christian and she didn't like having a mam on her mind. It made her feel like that man had control over her,and especially her thoughts,and she didn't like being controlled.

KATHERINE walked out of her office with a pen and paper and walked into Christian's office. She didn't have enough time but she wanted to let Christian know how she felt. Katherine sat on Christian's chair and her mind raced with thoughts of what she wanted to write. At the end she finally settled on something. Katherine wrote the note and folded the paper in half and left it on his  desk, where she was sure he would find it.

SHE closed the door to Christian's office and went back to hers. Katherine left her pen and locked her office. She went to her room and grabbed her bag and two already packed suitcases.

KATHERINE got into the taxi,that was already waiting for her outside the house,and left.

×

I'm finally done with my exams and I'm done with school for the entire year, so that means more updates.
XIX: P A R T 2 will be posted by next week Friday

Thanks for all the votes, comments and reads.
We have reached #86 in romance and it's all thanks to all you guys. It's very touching.

Katherine handled it better than everyone thought hey?

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
And have a fucking awesome day
Imperial_Nightmare