XXVIII

WHEN Katherine finally realised her incompetent husband wasn't going to save her, she had no choice but to continue with her plan. Theo came to her room three times a day, about ten minutes after Katherine has been given food. Her first meal of the day was handed to her by an armed man and she ate as quickly as she could. Katherine used the toothbrush and toothpaste to brush her teeth. She rinsed her mouth and spat in the bucket provided for her. At least they had even given her clothes and other essentials. Katherine gave herself a quick pep talk. Her entire plan disgusted her but it was all she could think of when things were this tough. Katherine ran her hands through her hair and hoped it looked presentable. When she heard Theo's voice coming towards the door, she quickly took off her shirt and with her back to the door, she lowered her pants. As soon as she heard the door open, she slowly pulled up her pants, making sure to wiggle her butt. Katherine could feel Theo's eyes burning into her back and almost vomited. But it was put of the plan. The plan to seduce Theo. He was a man, he was bound to think with his dick and not his brain. Katherine hoped that he do just that.
Theo cleared his throat and Katherine faked a gasp while quickly puling up her pants.
"I will come back when you are presentable." Theo said to Katherine who still had her back to him.
"No, no Theodore, there is no reason for that I'm already done." She hurriedly objected and slipped her shirt on before turning to face Theo, who was dressed in a blue suit.
"Your husband called me again today." Announced Theo once Katherine was seated on the chair.
"What is the use of bugging you if he can't find me?" Katherine asked with a fake scoff.
She knew how hard it was to find a kidnapped person, but Christian was taking too damn long.
"You really don't like your husband right now." Stated Theo.
"I never even began to like him." Lied Katherine. If she was to get Theo into bed, she had to make him believe he had no competition.
"What?"
"I never married him because I loved him, I only married him because his mother asked me to. I don't live with him." Katherine explained.
"But we found you at his house the day we took you."
"I was just at the wrong place, at the wrong time."
"So you are telling me that you are not in any sort of romantic relationship with him?" Theo asked in disbelief
"Yes, hence the reason he still hadn't found me." Katherine answered.
"Oh, that's something." Muttered Theo.
Katherine stood up from her chair and walked up to Theo.
"You look good today Theodore." She complimented.
"Thanks. What are you doing?" He asked after Katherine placed her hand on his chest.
"Nothing, I just missed touching a man." She answered with a shrug. "But I missed the touch of a man most." Katherine whispered in his ear.
"Get away from me. I am not having sex with my prisoner." Theo insisted as he pushed Katherine away.
"It won't be sex Theodore, it will be simple fucking. Don't you want me?" Katherine asked innocently while she palmed his groin and started moving her hand in a circular motion.
"Katherine. Stop it." Commanded Theo.
"I'm a woman Theodore, I have needs. " She began, feeling him harden under her palm. "I would like you to satisfy those needs. I know you want me." Whispered Katherine seductively even though she wanted to vomit.
"Since Tiffany has gotten pregnant, she hasn't allowed me to touch her. " Confided Theo which made Katherine silently thank Tiffany.
"Then touch me Theodore." Convinced Katherine.
"Shit fine." Theo gave in and pulled her in.
"But not here Theodore."
Theo signaled one of his men to open the door and led Katherine to a room a floor above. As soon as he closed the door behind them, Theo kissed Katherine and removed her shirt.
Katherine was disgusted at herself as the men who wasn't her husband took her to bed.

"CAN I stay in this room Theodore?" Katherine asked as Theo buckled his belt.
"No."
"Come on Theodore." Katherine begged as she got out of bed and kissed his neck.
"I'm being stupid, but okay. " Theo agreed with a sigh.
Katherine was shocked at how gullible he was.
"Thank you Theodore."
"But there is going to be a guard outside your door."
"Okay."
Katherine watched as Theo finished getting dressed.
"I will be back tonight for another fuck session." Announced Theo.
Katherine saw this as an opportunity to escape though she had to perfectly plan her escape.
"We can't here."
"What?"
"I mean I'm not comfortable doing this here Theodore."
"So what must I do?"
"Take me to a hotel or something. I can't do this with your wife and son here." Katherine complained
"I don't care about your comfort. The sex was good, that's all I care about. What difference would it make if we were somewhere else?"
"Because if we were somewhere else, just the two of us, I promise to blow your mind. If the sex was good here, imagine how great it would be if I was comfortable."
Theo stayed silent. Katherine hoped that the promise of better sex would blur his sense of right or wrong.
"You are a very troublesome woman Katherine, but you do make a good deal. Fine. We will go to my apartment tonight at seven. I have to go." Theo said and walked to the door,not noticing Katherine who was doing a small victory dance behind him.
"Oh and Theodore." Katherine began
"What is it?" Theo asked in annoyance.
"Can I go to the doctor?"
"Why?"
"I'm having problems with my menstrual..." Katherine began but Theo cut her off by raising his hand,nodding and leaving the room.
Katherine let out a chuckle, her lie about something concerning her menstrual cycle was so Theo wouldn't ask her any questions. She quickly walked to the bathroom and undressed. During her shower, Katherine scrubbed herself viscously in an attempt to get any trance of Theo from her body. Tears were threatening to shed but she furiously blinked them away. She had no time to cry, she wouldn't allow herself to cry, she was too strong for that. After freshening up Katherine got dressed in the clothes she surprisingly found in the chest of drawers. She let out a cry of happiness when she found a set of black lingerie, still in its packaging, and a brown trench coat. Her plan was coming together and she just needed one more thing from the doctor for it to be complete.