i n t e r l u d e

unknown's point of view

Tonight, a warm early spring breeze comes through the windows of the room and the candles burn low.

Hindi ko na malinaw na makita ang aking isinusulat, paubos na ang tinta at wala man lang kaliwa-liwanag. Napaisip naman ako nang malalim, millions of thought run through my mind but I can't tell which-

Which could possibly happen.

Who will die first?

Ikinumpas ko ang kamay ko, isa namang espada ang lumabas. My own made sword with sharp transparent crystal clear blades. It is unrecognizable, you wouldn't see it in the first look.

Iniharap ko ang blade sa akin, unti-unti naman nitong sinalamin ang kalahati ng mukha ko.

My hair was shifting in gold to silver to white to blonde or to whatsoever. But what I clearly see is my oceanic gray eyes and feautures of her.

Lumabas naman ako patungo sa ilog. All I can see are the constellations or symbols of the Gods, and the moon beside Artemis' symbol.

I knelt down to touch the river. Pumikit ako at inisip sila.

I've been fooled by him, and sealed away in the seas. Everything I see here is just my imagination, but my body in reality, is unconscious.

I whispered to the winds, "Unseal me, Xynthea."

Then, I must make everything right after I am out of this. The prophecies has spoken, and it shall not be broken.

Prophecies must be fulfilled.

The Semideus
By lostmortals
Plagiarism is a crime.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.

Thank you for reading!