Xynthea

The Moirais or Fates started weaving again. They made a violet thread which glowed with a golden color.

"Shall we make her immortal this time?" Clotho asked. Tumango naman si  Atropos.

"Yes, ayaw ko nang putulin thread niya!"

"Why did we make her forgotten again?" tanong ni Lachesis.

Clotho smiled, "To make them have a new beginning, and eternal happiness. The Semideuses shall live on. They deserve that."

"A new beginning? Then, may bago ring ending? Hays!" reklamo ni Atropos.

Umiling naman si Clotho, "There will be no ending as long as they keep their friendship alive and meaningful. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Then we will still name her Xynthea?" asked Lachesis.

Tumango naman si Clotho, "And we shall make her the new Goddess of Time."

Then, a magical mist filled the temple of the Fates. From their hands and creation, Xynthea was born once again.

༻❁༺

A lady with ash brown hair and violet eyes stood around the Olympian World. She was draped with a white gown, and golden laurel leaves around her head.

Xynthea, the new Goddess of Time.

She smiled sweetly at everyone. She was still getting to know them, and then she was advised to go to the coronation of the Greatest Semideus.

So, she did.

Hindi pa siya kilala ng lahat 'pagkat bago palang siyang in-appoint ng Moirais. She carefully watched everything that was happening.

She figured out that the Semideuses are mortals, some half-bloods, who are entitled to do missions and have training with other Gods like her.

She wondered, am I going to train someone someday? But then, she hasn't even trained herself. All she knew was that she is born as a Goddess.

Nakinig siya nang mabuti. Pumapalakpak t'wing may mababanggit na pangalan.

"Damon, the Greatest Semideus of Ares." A semi-bald militar-looking guy stood in the stage.

"Aster, the Greatest Semideus of Apollo." Now, a lady with golden locks and brown eyes stood. She was glowing and then waving at the others.

"Gideon, the Greatest Semideus of Hephaestus." This time a man with crooked nose, and red hair stood. He held Aster's hand and winked.

"Irish, the Greatest Semideus of Iris." This time, a lady with rainbow hair and eyes suddenly showed in the stage. She also had golden wings.

"Llyr, the Greatest Semideus of Poseidon." Napangiwi naman ang isang lalaking may light blue na buhok at berdeng mga mata. He didn't look happy upon receiving the title.

And lastly,

"Zeref, the Greatest Semideus of all!"

Many exclaimed for the good-looking guy with jet black hair and teal eyes. Xynthea blushed to the fact that the man named Zeref was more beautiful than her.

They all cheered for all Greatest Semideuses. Napangiti naman si Xynthea at pumalakpak na rin, ngunit nagulat siya nang tawagin ang pangalan niya sa entablado.

"And our new Goddess of Time, Xynthea!" This time a lot cheered for her.

Napatingin sa kaniya ang mga tao, at hindi naman niya alam kung anong gagawin niya. The host motioned her to go forward the stage.

Nahihiya naman siyang umakyat d'on. Then all seven were on the stage. Ningitian lang ni Xynthea ang anim, at binalik naman nila ang ngiti at niyuko pa ang ulo niya.

Everyone applaused the seven of them.

And in the moon, there exists the eight comrade— Diane, the one who will forever and silently guide them amidst darkness.

Little did they know, they were all connected to each other.

Little did they know, a new beginning was already there for them.

May the Fates be with them forever.

The Semideus
By lostmortals
Plagiarism is a crime.

Thank you very much for reading!