As the car came to a stop, Ben got out desperately while Denis took a bit longer due to his extreme nervousness.

Ben opened the door to his house and let his boyfriend in first, Denis gulped loudly he didn't know what to do he did wanted this but...he was scared of doing something wrong.

"Den are you sure? I can wait love"Ben whispered sweetly in Denis's ear making him shiver slightly.

"Y-yeah its just...I'm scared"

"You'll be fine babe I'll take care of you don't worry" Denis sighed and nodded whilst Ben attached their lips tenderly.

He licked Denis's bottom lip savouring the taste of the other's mouth. Denis gasped when he felt Ben's tongue on his while his ran slowly around his torso and hips.

He then pushed Denis onto the bed and climbed on top of him taking a moment to admire the beautiful boy underneath him. "I love you" Ben cooed while Denis muttered and "I love you too"

Once again their lips touched but this time in a heated sloppy kiss, where Ben had trailed his kissed down to the Ukrainians neck and collarbones making the other inhale sharply.

Ben ran his hands underneath Denis's shirt and proceeded to discard it as well as his own.

Both teens felt extremely happy and in Denis's opinion it's the happiest he's ever been well...since his dad died.

Now without hesitating Ben started palming Denis trough his jeans making let out a little whimper.

"You like that?" Ben whispered while nibbling on his ear, while Denis squirmed around it was definitely a really hot scene to watch

"Have you ever felt this way?"

"N-no" Denis moaned finding it hard to even talk due to the extreme pleasure passing trough his whole body as Ben started to slowly discard his pants.

Continuing his actions Benjamin attached his lips to Denis's collarbones and bit on the slightly.

Denis was a moaning mess and Ben was glad that his parents weren't home that day.

"B-B-Ben I...oh god...I feel weird" The Ukrainian murmured under his breath causing his boyfriend to stop.

Benjamin grasp his chin and tilted it upwards connecting their lips while he made pressed his knee in between Denis's cock.

"God dammit I can't take this anymore" Ben groaned motioning to his now prominent erection.

"I'll go slow baby don't worry" He whispered reassuringly, Denis nodded and whimpered.

"Go on! Please" The short male pleaded.

Ben got up and grabbed what he needed from the bedside hable and procceded to lubricante his fingers, wjile Denis gulped and looked at him confused.

"It will hurt...just hold on okay? It will get better" Ben said reasurringly and got rid of both of their boxers.

Tenderly he kissed Denis's head and look at him with a serious look.

"I trust you" He blurted out

Ben nodded and inserted a finger into Denis shakinly and scared of hurting him. Denis cried out in pain, this isn't what he expected at all.

"Shh" Ben said and began to jerk Denis off to get his mind off of the pain he was feeling.

He didn't know how to feel, it was good in a way but he felt pain in the other.

Benjamin carresed his face and smiled while moving his finger in and out, it still hurt but it was subsiding.

The dark hair boy bit his lip and let out a single tear, ben wiped it off quickly and pulled his finger out.