HellFire

HellFire

Judge

Three hours, it's been three hours since that gypsy slipped between my fingers. I stared into the fire as I thought of the gypsy. I've never seen someone like her before. Even Leo's mother wasn't that beautiful at her age. My thoughts were betraying me, thinking about that girl, the daughter of the Devil himself. She's just like Jack, a monster but yet, why do I feel like I need her for myself? To have a girl like her, to control and use. I could already image it, her laying next to me, waiting for my orders.

"Sir." I hear behind me breaking me from my sinful thoughts. I turn to see my son standing in the doorway and I knew by the look on his face that what he was going to tell me was not good news. "Captain, what do you bring me?" I say as he walks over to me his hands behind his back. "Sir, we haven't found the gypsy or Jack, they went off the grid." Leo says looking at the ground not locking eyes on me, smart boy. "So, she's still missing, along with Jack. Most likely together, who knows what kind of.. damage they could do to this city. We must find them and soon."

I turn my back to him and face the fire. "Did you find something else?" I ask wanting to know what his holding behind his back. "No sir.. Nothing." Leo says as I hear his footsteps start to walk away form me. I turn and follow him, "Then what do you have Leo? What are you hiding form me?" I ask making Leo stop knowing I was going to win this fight. I hear him sigh as he turns to me and is holding in his hands a wrap that matched the gypsy's outfit form earlier today.

"We found it in the town center, I didn't think it would concern you Sir." Leo says as I take the wrap away from him, "It doesn't but I will hold on for it. Keep your search up, I don't care if it takes all night. You will find this gypsy girl and bring her to me!" I yell making Leo step back a bit before he nods and starts to leaves the room. "Leo." I say making me him stop, "Yes sir?" He ask not looking at me. "Did you get her name?" I ask. "Elsa.. Her name is Elsa Frost." He says as he leaves the room, leaving me alone. I look at the beautiful blue wrap I held in my hands knowing she was wearing it. Her scent still wrapped around it. I could feel the sinful thoughts returning as I turn and face the window too see Notre Dame looking back at me.

The only person who should matter to me is Maria, only she can save me. "Beata Maria, you know I am a righteous man. Of my virtue I am justly proud." I say as I turn my back away from the cold and walk back to the fire. I look over the fireplace to see the cross starring at me. "Beata Maria, you know I'm so much purer than the common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd." I say as I feel the fire start to warm my skin. I look into the fire and I thought of the gypsy and how she made my heart beat faster.

"Judge Nevil." I hear beside me as I turn my head to see the gypsy looking at me. "Then tell me, Maria why I see her standing there?" I ask as the image of the gypsy turns to smoke in front of my eyes. I turn back to the fire to see another image of a girl dancing and I knew who it was. "Now I see her dancing there, why does her icy eyes still scorch my soul?" I ask the fire. The image becomes more clear as I see light blue eyes and light blonde hair spinning around her.

I watch as the fire moves around me making it feel like the gypsy is touching me. "I feel her, I see her. The moonlight caught in her snow white hair is blazing in me out of a control." I feel the fire gypsy touch my face as she moves back into the fire and becomes nothing again but fire. "Like fire, hellfire. This fire in my skin." I bring the wrap closer to me and moving it across my face.

"This burning, desire is turning me to sin." I say quietly as I lower the wrap again and close my eyes and fall to my knees. I hear a low voice circle me as I open my eyes to see I'm circled by fathers before me. I slowly raise myself up and look around the room only to see eyes everywhere. "It's not my fault!" I scream. As the eyes keep watching me. "I'm not to blame!" I say as I walk up to one of them and show them the wrap.