Paris Burning/Into the Sunlight

Jack

"Elsa.. Elsa! Come on, please wake up." I say as I shake her a little. This can't be happing.. She's not dead. "The smoke didn't get into the lungs.. The smoke didn't get into her lungs." I kept saying over and over again trying to trick myself that it was true when really I had no idea. Her skin was so warm form the fire, almost to hot to touch even with my ice powers trying to cool her down.

"Jack!" I hear making me look away form Elsa's unconscious body seeing Leo coming up to me. "We have to go now!" He yells as he grabs my arm making me stand up holding Elsa close. I look to see the Judge looking at me, his eyes crazy. "Go!" Leo yells as he pushes me making me run to the only place I can show people how evil the Judge is.. my home for the last eighteen years. I put my powers into some use and put some ice under me and slide through the crowd no one was even trying to touch me.

Everyone was running away, some were crying and then it got worse when I heard a loud bang behind me. I turn my head to see fire everywhere. I don't know how the fire spread and right now I don't care, all I care about is getting Elsa somewhere safe. I finally reach Norte Dame before the fire reached us. I quickly go in and close the door behind me and raced upstairs. Please be okay. I think as I reach upstairs and sink to the ground to catch my breath. My lung were on fire, my legs were burning and I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.

I look down at Elsa to see her hair is over her face, her mouth open slightly almost like she was asleep. I move her hair out of her face too see her eyes still closed. "Elsa? Please.. Please wake up." I say my voice shaking. Nothing, no eye flicker, no movement on the lips, nothing. I feel a tear go down my face as I pull her close and listen to myself cry. I even started to scream, I couldn't stop myself. I stand not feel my legs shake anymore as I walk over to the balcony. I jump on the ledge and held Elsa in the air, high over my head.

"SANCTUARY!" I scream from the top of my lungs making everyone look up at me. "Sanctuary!" I scream again as the tears kept coming. I can hear others joining me chanting Sanctuary and going after the guards. For the first time, the gypsy where taking charge and saving their own. I feel my legs give out as I jump off the ledge and go to my knees. I didn't want to let go of Elsa as I move my hand up and down her arm. "I'm so sorry I didn't save you. I should of been faster and stronger but I wasn't." I say as a tear falls on her angel like face.

I feel a laugh come out of my lips, "Even in death you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And I wish that I could of told you sooner.." I say almost in a whisper as I lower myself to her " I love you." I say as I kiss her softly letting the kiss stay there for more then I should of until I feel something touch the back of my neck making me stop and open my eyes to see two light blue ones look back at me. "Els.." Before I could even finish her name I feel her lips to mine again pushing harder on me. She pulls back, both of us breathing hard as we kept our foreheads touching. "I love you too." She says in a whisper making me laugh, "I thought you were dead." I say making her smile, "I thought I was too, but I knew you'd save me." She says making me smile as I lend in to kiss her again until..

I hear someone start to clap.

Elsa

I already knew who was clapping as I look over and lower my glare. Standing in the doorway was the man that's tried to kill Jack and I. "I see Jack is back form the dead, and the devil sent Elsa back form Hell." The Judge says as he starts to step close to us. I was about to stand when Jack jumps in front of me. The scare shy boy I meet a few days ago ago was gone. The man in front of me now was strong, a warrior and my hero. "You're not touching her Nevil, I won't let you." Jack says as his eyes become ice ready to fight. I hear Nevil start to laugh as he moves a light torch away form his back, "The Lord is on my side demon child! I should of gotten rid of you when I had the chance." Nevil yelled as he starts to run at us.