Heaven's Light

Heaven's Light

Jack

I slowly open my eyes to see nothing but white almost worrying me a little until I touch the white to see it's only a sheet. I pull it off of me and slowly sit up only to feel pain in my shoulder. I look to see it wrapped up with some blood still drying on the wrap. "You're awake." I hear as I look to see Olaf by my side, like he never left. "Olaf, what happened? Where's Elsa?" He was about to answer when we heard footsteps. "You were shot." I hear as I look to see where the footsteps come from to see Leo.

"Leo.." I whisper until I remember getting shot by one of his guards. "You're guards did this." I say tighten my grip on the sheets. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of this. Our fight." Leo says almost in a whisper. I sigh, "I can't blame you. Elsa has that way with people." I say with a laugh making him laugh too. "I didn't want you to get hurt, I didn't want anyone to get hurt." He says as he sits on the bed not even minding Olaf next to him. "I know you didn't, jealousy is a powerful emotion." I say looking at Olaf making him smile alittle.

"An emotion that I won't let it get the best of me ever again. I have a girl and she's amazing, I should treat her better." Leo says making me laugh, "Treat her better? She worships the ground you walk on Leo." I say making Leo lock eyes on me. "How would you.." He starts to say until I smile at him, "I meet her when you were chasing after me. She kept me safe and told me everything about you. How much she loves you and how she wishes you could of been home with her last night."

Leo was shocked by the look on his face which was hard to do. Leo doesn't get shocked much. "You saw Charlotte.. Is she okay?" He ask worry in his voice making me think of Elsa. "She's fine, but you didn't answer my question, where's Elsa?" I ask again making his eyes go down so I looked at Olaf. "Where is she?" I ask again hoping third time is a charm. Finally Olaf sighed, "The Judge took her, she did it so you would be safe."

I feel my heart start to beat faster, Nevil took her? "My father thinks you're dead, Elsa gave us orders that we take you to her home, to protect you." Leo says as I start to get off the bed making Leo move. "No way, I'm not going to hide, I need to save Elsa, you're father will kill her!" I say as I start to put on a shirt wincing in pain form my shoulder. "But Jack.." I hear Olaf say making me look down at him. "No, his right." I hear Leo say. "We need to save Elsa, but we need help."

He puts two fingers in his mouth and whistles, I wait to see a little reindeer coming out of hiding, "Sven.." I say with a smile as he walks up to Leo holding something in his mouth. "I see you two are friends now." I say as Leo takes whatever is in Sven's mouth out and looks at it. "His learned that I'm here to help now, not take Elsa away." He says as he hands me a necklace with weird designs on it. "What is this?" I ask as I held it up to look at it more. "Elsa says that is a map to her home, I think if we can find it, we can ask for help and save her." I wanted to ask how we were going to use this so call map until I see the sun start to set and the last of the night hits the necklace.

I feel my eyes widen as I see a light shine on the necklace making the designs shadow on the ground showing me a map of Paris. "This is Heaven's Light." I hear Leo say next to me as he looks at the map. "What is?" I ask as he goes to the ground and points to a star. "You see this star? This is where Elsa's home is, in the catacombs. It's called Heaven's Light." He says as the light disappears. "Her family live in the catacombs, isn't it dangerous down there?" I ask making Leo shake his head, "No, there's hundreds of tunnels down there, we just need to find the right one." He says as I see his eyes go down, "I just don't know how we'll be able to find it with the light being gone. We can't wait till morning."

I feel something nudge at my leg making me look to see Sven and felt an idea hit me. "Sven.. Sven knows where she lives, he can take us." I say as I pick up the little reindeer, "Right?" I ask making the reindeer lick my nose putting a smile on my face as I put him down. "I'll take that as a yes." Leo say as I stand up and start to walk to the door where Sven already ran too. "Come on, we better get going before your father hurts Elsa." I say as I open the door letting Sven and Leo out. I turn back at Olaf who is looking at me with a worried look.