Sanctuary!

Sanctuary!

Elsa

I watch as my hands are tied behind my back, gloves holding back my powers as the Judge walk back and forth in front of me. I kept my eyes on him as he kept his eyes on the fire burning bright in the small room he held me in. "What's your plan Judge? Are you just wanting to keep me locked up in here?" I ask as I move my wrist hoping I could loosen up the ropes but I knew it was no use. The Judge stops moving as he looks at me finally. "I see how you look at me, how you look at the fire, I'm not stupid, you and your son have the same taste in woman." I say with a smirk making him glare at me as he fully turns towards me.

"You evil gypsy! The only reason I feel this way towards you is because of your gypsy magic!" He yells, I had to hold my eye roll. "You think I would use my so called gypsy magic to make you fall in love with me? Oh Nevil, I don't have that kind of magic, you did that all on your own." I say as he lowers himself to my eye level. "You're a dirty liar, and there is only one place a girl like you belongs." He says making himself smile. I raise an eyebrow, "Please do tell Judge." I say not showing weakness. "Hell, where all gypsy belong. Your soul should burn in hell." He says.

It doesn't surprise me what he is saying, I knew he wanted my kind to burn in hell but I won't let that happen. "But, I do have another idea for you dear Elsa." He say. I hold my tongue scared of what he'll say. "Say you'll be mine, break your vows of being a gypsy and save your soul." I feel him put his hand under my chin making me look at him bring his face closer to mine. "Be mine Elsa." He say as he brings his thumb to my lip moving it across my bottom lip. I wait for the right moment before I open my mouth and bite him. He screams back as he pulls his hand away from me as I see blood drip form his finger. "I'd rather die then ever be with you!" I yell making Nevil hiss, "Why you evil witch!" He yells before he slaps me hard enough to fall to the side.

"I see you made up your mind then.." He looks out he window to see the sun about to rise. "In two hours, your soul will be cleaned by the burn of the fire. At dawn, you will be where you belong." Nevil says as he stands and walks away, "Enjoy your last few hours of being alive Elsa." He says before he closes the door behind him. I move my head to the side as I feel a tear fall down my cheek finally showing my weakness. I only had one hope left to be saved and I wasn't sure if he was strong enough to come and save me.

I look out the window to see sky start to change colors form a dark/gray night to a beautiful yellow/red sun rise. I take a deep breath, "Please hurry Jack." I whisper to myself as I close my eyes and kept praying to whoever is listening.

Wither it was God or the Devil.

Jack

I could see the sun start to rise from the top of Norte Dame as I see the city come to a live, I only had a few hours left to save Elsa. If we were to figure out where Nevil was going to burn Elsa, we'd see it from here, form the place I saw everyone live their lives and I just sat in the shadows. I feel a hand on my shoulder making me break my thoughts. I turn to see Anna with a small smile on her face, "Mind if I join you?" She ask as she sits next to me before I could even nod.

We sat in silents just watching below letting the wind blow through our hairs making our skins shiver. "The sun is starting to rise, beautiful isn't it?" I hear Anna say next to me making me look at her. From this angle she looked just like her sister, some chin line, same shape of eyes it's funny knowing how different they are. I nod my head, "It is, but it's also reminds me of hell with the colors and not knowing where the Judge took Elsa. If Leo is right, he'll be burning her today at dawn." I say making Anna shudder a little, I know I was scaring her but it was the truth.