If She Can't Love Me

Jack

    I thought I got away from the guards but I was so wrong. After I left Madame Charlotte's house, I was quickly chased by the guards again and this time, they weren't trying to just take me in, their were aimed to kill. "You won't get away form us gypsy!" I hear behind me as I feel an arrow go past my head nipping my ear. I place my hand on my ear as I move faster, I could already feel blood go down my fingertips. I turn my head to see at less five guards coming after me. "Please, I rather not hurt any of you." I yell as I feel ice go into my hand.

    I see another guard taking aim as I throw the ice hitting the bow out of his hand, most likely breaking his hand as he held it and hissed in pain. "I'm sorry!" I yell as I turn back a head to see Norte Dame just a few feet ahead of me. Sanctuary. I thought as I raced faster until I feel a pain in my shoulder making me fall to my knees. I look at my shoulder to see an arrow sticking through. I look behind me to see the guards moving closer, I have no chose but to take the pain and keep running.

    I get up and keep running to the church as I hit the front door. I quickly open the door to see the guards about to come to me when I scream, "Sanctuary!" And close the door knowing they couldn't touch me. I sigh as I remember the pain in my shoulder getting worse as I start to go up the stairs, I just wanted to get to my bed before I black out. I could feel blood going down my neck, back and my arm as I reach my door.

    "Oh come on Elsa, why can't you just admit that you want to be with me!? We both know you feel it." I hear and I knew that voice, it was Leo and he was with Elsa. "Feel what Leo? Hate? Disgust? Because you're right, I do feel that to you." I hear Elsa scream as I place my head on the door, the world was spinning. "Hate and Love are very close alike Elsa, I believe you are getting them confused." Leo says as I close my eyes. "Oh no Leo, I know the difference." I hear her pause as I hear something fall on the ground.

    "What I feel for you is something I want to punch whenever I see you." Another pause but I can hear her taking a breath. "And what do you feel for Jack?" I hear Leo ask. I could feel my heart start to beat, what did she feel for me? "When I see Jack, my heart beats a mile a minute, and I can't breath. I love Jack and there's not a damn thing you can do about it." I hear Elsa say before I feel the door open not realizing I opened it.

    "Jack!" I hear Elsa say as I look at her.. "Elsa?" I whisper before everything around me went dark.

Elsa

    I closed the door to Norte Dame and place my back on the door, for once I was safe. Who knew a gypsy would run to the doors of Norte Dame to hide, to feel safe. I catch my breath as I look down to see Sven half asleep and half awake, poor little thing has been running next to me for miles it feels like. I bend and pick him up, "Go to sleep baby, you did great today." I say as I feel him snuggle close to my chest as I start to walk up the stairs hoping Jack got my letter.

    I slowly open the door and peak in, "Jack? Are you here?" I whisper as I walk in and close the door behind me. I start to walk more to the bell tower rememberer how just a night ago, I was up here with Jack, the quite bell ringer. "Elsa?" I hear as I look to see Olaf walking over to me. "Olaf, is Jack here?" I ask as I get to his eye level. He shakes his head, "I haven't seen him since he left this morning, did something happen?" I could tell in his voice he was worried just like I was. I sigh as I slide to the ground, "I really hope not.. I'm so worried about him." I say as I start to pet Sven's head listen to him snore.