Frustrating moments

"He was running through the woods trying to run away from whatever was chasing him. "I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die!" George screamed out as the creature got closer.  "Please someone help me!" George tripped over a root from a big old oak tree. Corner'd  George had no were to go. He was trapped. The tentacle creature had him for sure."

"Lucile! Come down here this instant." The girl's mother yelled from downstairs.  "UUUUUHHHHHHHHGGGGGG! MOM! I was almost at the part were Slender Man eats his face WHOLE!" "What are you reading?" "CREEPY PASTA!!!!! DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!?!?!?"  "Well I'm sure I know more then you young lady."  

"Okay fine lets say you do know more then me. There are yah happy yet now tell me what you want since you already RUDELY int interrupted my reading time!"  "You're such a immature child." Her mother muttered under her breath. "I CAN HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  "WHATEVER YOUR GROUNDED!!!"

 As her mother stomped down the stairs Lucile took a loud and long sigh. "I wish I could just run way from this horrible place FOREVER!!!" Lucile's  father Robert Port Johnson died three years ago in the army. There are lots of rumors on how he died but Lucile knows the truth. One of the enemy set a bomb of in the building he rested in. Before he even joined the army they were a loving and caring family. 

But after words Lucile and her mother started two fight hourly and every minute they're  in different buildings from each other they are thankful that they don't have to see each others faces.