Diary entry:Strange Day

"2:35 pm June 30th 2005: Dear diary today was kind of weird. Mom was acting wacky and it felt like I got into the wrong car. She was being sort of nice." Lucile took a few seconds to review over what happend.  She chuckled.  " Maybe some aliens kidnapped her and are doing some weird and crazy  experiments on her. Good riddance."  She looked up. Stomping. Loud stomping. Not feeling threatened Lucile continued to write in her journal.

   " The doctors office was pretty unsettling for a first visit. Fist they made me take off my shoes and get on a thing that tells my weight. Then they made me stand still so they could take my height.  After that we had to go into this tiny little room with a little bed with a sheet of wax paper. They put this weird cold silver thing on my chest and asked me to take deep breathes. I asked what the thing was and he replied with a word I can't even pronounce. Then they finally checked my ears for some unknown  reason. Every tool that they put on my body felt sup-"

 The stomping got louder heading tor-words her bedroom door. Feeling sensible Lucile grabbed the knife on her dresser, held it by her teeth, grabbed her journal, flash light and pen then slid underneath her filthy bed peeking from underneath to see what was going on.