Trip to the Doctors

"LUCILE!" "Huh What...oh" Lucile looked at the clock. "Only six in the morning, mom doesn't get up for anything before at least ten. Must be time to go to the doctors office." "Come on I know your not asleep!" "Not anymore at least." Lucile mumbled under her breath as she tossed over to were she would hear her mother less. "LUCILE! NO TIME TO WASTE TIME!" "But if there's no time how could I waste time?" Lucile said annoyingly.   "Are you kidding me with this Lulu." "HEY DON'T CALL ME LULU!!!!" "Good now your awake now get out of your room." "Fine." Lucile muttered disappointed that she didn't get her way.  

By six thirty Lucile got dressed,brushed her hair ate two chocolate Twinkies (A.k.A her breakfast) and barley brushed her teeth.

 By six thirty eight they out and in the car. Lucile sat in the  back right seat because she couldn't stand to sit next or behind her mother. Plus in the middle back seat she could see your every move like an eagle. So in Lucile's mind the back right seat was the best seat in the car.

"Alright now if you don't want to go flying out the windshield I would recommend putting on your seat belt before I move this car." Lucile  didn't take her mothers threat seriously but she buckled up anyway.  "So we're going to the doctors office huh?"  Lucile asked even though she already knew the answer to her question.

  "No we're going to London."  She said sarcastically. "We're going to the doctors ,I mean we don't have enough money to go any were else!" "Liar. I've seen your wallet before." Lucile angrily thought in her head.  "How much longer until we're there?" "About twenty miles." "Again how much longer till we are there."

 "Don't they teach you any thing in school?" "Nope!" Lucile said mischievously smiling. "They don't teach us a single thing!" "Mmmmhhhhmmm" She hummed suspiciously. "I might as well home school you ." The mother said jokingly. "NO! Please don't! School is my only break from the real world!" "Strange when I was your age I hated going to school." "Well so do I. You wouldn't understand" "Your probably right about something  for once."

 As the bitter ' thirty minute" conversation ended they got closer to the next town. "Huh that was quicker then expected." Lucile's mother said slightly surprised.  "Really because that felt like forever for me." "Was I talking to you?!?" "Oh sorry you were talking to the voices in your head weren't you?"  "OH WHEN WE GET HOME I'M GOING TO SPANK YOUR BUTT UNTIL IT TURNS BLACK AND BLUE!!"  ......."Whatever." Silence. They arrived at the doctors office.