Unexpected news

The door slammed open. Three very tall men wearing all black walked into the room. "I knew we should have got a dog!" Lucile thought in her head. "Interesting place." One of the men said with a deep ground shaking voice.  "Must be a young  boys room." Another man said with a more high a raspy voice.  Lucile got angry and slammed her elbow on the floor. THUD!! 

"What was that!?" The third man said. "That must have been my daughter." Said a strangely familiar voice.  "Mom?" Lucile said with the knife in her mouth. "Lucile? Whe- where are you?!"  Lucile took out the knife and shoved it behind her so her mother wouldn't see. "I'm down here mom."  Lucile said sounding slightly embarrassed.  "Well what the hell are you doing down there!?!" "Umm Nooooootthhhhhiiiinnnngg?" "Well get so I can give you a good spanking!" "You know what that sounds lovely and all but I think i'm going to stay down here."  "Get out!" 

As Lucile crawled out from underneath the bed she put on her fake cheesy "I love you mommy!" face so she wouldn't get grounded even though she knew that it most likely wouldn't work. 

"Now explain your self!" "As soon as you explain yourself! Why are these large men here mom?"  " Uh sorry kid we're not large we're just buff." "Um okay."  " They are my agents." "Um agents for what?" "They are looking at our house so I can know if we can sell this old shack." "WHAT!!!! You can't sell the house! Thi-this was dad's favorite place." Lucile started to cry. She fell. She sobs.

  Lucile wiped away her tears stood up and hopped on her windowsill. "If you wan't to get rid of this house your-your just have to get rid of me!"  "Lucile Get Down NOW!" "NO!" Lucile grabbed her knife, journal, and pen then jumped and ran into the forest.