Prescription of truth revield

"Come on out we're here." "I can't." "And why is that?" "You put the child lock on my door." "Well that's a-a uh *sigh* good enough reason to not yell or scold you." "Huh?" Lucile almost gasped out of disbelief.  "Never mind that lets get inside.Here(She unlocked the door) there you can get out now." "Why are you being so nice to me?" "What do you mean. I've always been like this." "Okay never mind."

As they walked inside the hospital Lucile notice how dirty and  unclean the waiting room was. "Hello miss Johnson. Or do you prefer Jennifer?" The lady at the counter said. "  Miss Jonson is fine thank you. And it's the usual Mary. " "I feel sorry for you." "Don't be such a joker ." "Yes ma'm." 

 Lucile's mother or Jennifer used to work at the doctors office as a manger  before Robert died. She was great at it with her pushy attitude making sure that every one stays in line but after her husband died she quit  her job to watch over Lucile When she was nine. Now she regrets quitting.

"Mom who is this?" Lucile asked surprised that she didn't know everything about her mother. "This is Mary a medical student I trained my self. " "With all do respect I'm not a dog miss Johnson." "I didn't say you were a dog did I?" "No miss Johnson." Mary whispered. "That's what I thought. Now get back to work!" "You still need to put the information down on the piece of paper. Miss Johnson." "Right."

 After Jennifer signed the paper with information they both took a chair in a far corner  of the waiting room. "How come we just can't go straight in a room with a doctor?" "First of we go with a nurse or a training student and also haven't I taken you here before?" "No." "We have to wait until they call your name then you go with them." "Oh."