Running from Home

Lucile ran and ran as fast as she could glad she brought her knife and a jacket.  After thirty minutes of running she ran out of breath. Panting harder then a dog she collapsed onto the hard,  cold ground.  "  N-no." She started crying harder. "She doesn't care about me. She definitely won't  miss m-" Sirens. Police car sirens.

She wiped away her tears. " She actually called the police? Tsk. She just wants the pity from everyone.  Welp I guess I should  get moving." Lucile grabbed a low branch and then pulled herself up. After that she picked up her things.  Than she ran further into the woods.

"I wonder were I am? Mom never let me go this far."Lucile thought to herself. She ran for another half of a hour then sundown came. "Darn it! Maybe I didn't thin this through all the way."

 As Lucile was thinking on what would kill her she slowly reached in to her coat pockets she felt something  blocky in her left pocket. "Hmm? My old lieder! So uh this is were I left it."

  Lucile tried to look through the pitch black dark to find some good fire wood but only find a few    small twigs. "This will have to do, sadly." Lucile threw the sad little twigs on to the ground in the most clear spot in the middle of the trees. "Alright so I just flip this thing and........Bam! There's fire!" 

Lucile looked for any fruits but there weren't any bushes around anywhere. Welp guess i'm going to bed with no dinner tonight. Heh I feel like that's something that mom would say." *Sigh* Silence.