life update

life update

HEY, lovelies! I'm here with an explanation for my absence, and an apology for my future absence, as well. I just spent two weeks in America on vacation, or more exactly, in California. It was absolutely lovely! It was also 30 degrees Celsius warmer than home (86 degrees F), which was nice. Either way, I didn't bring my laptop, and barely had any internet so I couldn't upload. 

Then comes the interesting part. A day after returning home, I went to play a basketball cup over the weekend. In an unfortunate twist of events, I was tackled by a girl while playing in the first game, and landed badly on both my wrists, (and I got the foul. Christ.)

We didn't think anything of it, until we went to the hospital on Monday and they said I'd broken a bone in my right wrist and sprained my left. Now my right wrist is in a cast, and my left in some kind of support thingy. 

Yeah, basically I can't write. By the way, I'm writing this with my left hand and it's taken me literally 30 minutes.

 By the way, I'm writing this with my left hand and it's taken me literally 30 minutes

That's basically it.

Sorry, my dear followers (or, as I like to think, kind of friends). I'll resort to using this 'chapter' to tell you when I get my cast off.

xo,

cleo

(ps. season 3 of the flash is amazing.)

update 1: 28th november 2016 (28/11-2016)

still don't know how to properly say dates in the american way,so y'all have to hang in there with my european dates and stuff.

my left hand's fully healed now. my right wrist's still broken, but i'll get the cast off in a week or so (actually, like 5 days.) x)

xo, cleo

(ps. i've watched s.1 of daredevil and o m g, if u like flash, daredevil is like a darker version of that. i love it.)