Art Pens《ROMEOXREADER》

Thanks for the request so sorry for taking so long to write this. I'm making it his bday, reedus..... it's gonna be his bday Lyon gets mentioned but he isn't really apart of the problem that happens, actually he isn't so don't worry 😉

Readers Pov
I was going to Fairy Tail today, I'm visiting my Uncle Reedus, he's a very amazing artist. Today was his birthday and I wanted to bring him a gift. I bought these amazing pens, they were black on the outside and each had a different sort of brush, thin, water paint, acrylic paint, zig zag, stripes, there were 20 different types of brushes in them, the magic part about them is my uncle can use ANY colour he wants to get any texture.

He just taps the colour he wants, like if he wanted green, he could place the pen on a brown table. Different widths are made by changing the slider on the side! I bought them in a magic shop back in my home town of Crocus (is dis rite)

Oh right, I'm from Crocus. Haha, I'm pretty forgetful.

I'm sitting on the train right now, I look out the window, it was raining at the moment. I look at the trains passengers. There were families and different mages, I recognised Lyon from The Grand Magic games. I wanted to get up and give him and hug, he was so cooooooollllll. And pretty good lookin.

I blush from my thoughts and cough. I look at my present and swing my legs. How many years has it been since I visited Fiore? I think it's been at least six years since I visited this town. Maybe even seven or eight. I decide to go to the bathroom. I stand up and grab my bag, I walk down the narrow path as my heels click along the floor. My purple (or whatever colour you want, I'm saying purple coz that's this colour and purple rocks) skirt dances around.

I step into the female bathroom and look at myself

I step into the female bathroom and look at myself. "Will Uncle Reedus even recognise me? I've changed so much and I only ever sent him letters for his birthday. I hope he knows who I am...." I have changed so much, I used to have really, really short hair, I was really tiny and I had very large eyes. Over these 7-8 years I've grown a heap, my hair got longer and my eyes became more narrow yet feminine. I got curves and long legs and really, I just hit puberty hard.

Sorry if that's not you at all, it's just easier for me, I'm sorry

I adjust my golden corset and skirt. I fix up the shoulder amour and pull my arms glove up. I fix up my hair that I always leave out. It was a pretty h/c. It was pretty h/l, but it was tameable, sorta.... I sweat drop. I chuckle. I turn around and look at the back of my dress.

Well, my battle amour.

I am, in fact, a mage. My magic the power to create light and create darkness. I'm called a Interverse Mage. It is strange but it helps capture demons my mum says? All though my magic isn't necessarily helpful in my opinion, i don't have a guild so I don't get to fight. I have superb physical abilities. I am very fit and flexible. I have good hand on hand combat skills. I don't have a guild, so to be honest, I hope that I might be able to join Fairy Tail.