NEW ORIGINAL BOOK

GUYS IM MAKING AN ORIGINAL BOOK AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YALL READ IT WHEN ITS PUBLISHED!

Below is the synopsis for the book. I want honest opinions on the cover and if you think you would read it! Thanks guys!

"What's so great about the ocean anyway?"

"It's so deep, and so scary, it's so easy to get lost, yet on the outside it's so beautiful and peaceful and there's so much to discover,"

"I don't get it?"

"Because the ocean is dark, and mysterious , and so hauntingly beautiful, and it pulls you in to its relentless grasp and it's magnificently horrible."

"That doesn't sound pleasant... How is the ocean so precious to you when it's so horrifying but 'beautiful'?"

"Oh that's simple, it reminds me of you,"

-----

Liam Hilton is a 17 year old boy, he's happy and he's full of life, that is until Katie -his precious girlfriend- drowns herself. Her mother was dead, her dad left all the debt on her and she whored herself out to make the money, when she was 14, she met Liam, a beautiful soul. They were best friends-turned-lovers and were inseparable, Katie slowly got worse again, and she snuck out a year later, went to the dock, stole a boat and drowned herself.

Liam was devastated. Behind his fake smile, he was broken. He had nothing left for him in this world.

That was until Novemeber 16th, the day Liam snuck onto a boat, it smelt of fish and the ocean. He hid himself and waited until the driver was far out, away from humanity, away from his past, away from everything that hurt him, and the driver was distracted to jump off the side of the boat, drown himself and end it all.

But Riley Crewer had other plans.

Please please please give me some feedback! The release date will not be confirmed till I make at least 5 chapters! Thanks guys, I love you all xxoo

STAY WEIRD
曇りローズ