You Live On《GAJEELXREADER》

I'm not even going to bother explaining to you why I haven't updated, I feel so bad and I hope you can forgive me and continue to vote and comment as it makes my day!

Thanks so much guys who stick around to read my little bit of fan fiction of the internet

Much love and kisses and cookies
- K

Thanks Kittykat5900 for the request! (sorry for the long wait I'm preparing to leave for Japan!)

ANGGGGGGST

Narrator Pov
It was early Spring, the flowers had started to grow and the city of Magnolia grew greener. People went around doing their daily business, laughing and smiling, simply enjoying the warm air.

But for one specific person, it's an entirely different story.

Y/n Redfox, sat by her front door, keys in a calloused s/c hand and sunken eyes. She stared at nothing, for some reason the ground seemed impossibly interesting. Wet stains down her cheeks and a loose jaw made her look like a breathing corpse. Her brown shoulder bag sat crumpled to her side and the brown cardigan creased. Her black heels dug into the back of her legs as she sat on the wall, one leg outstretched flat on the ground and the other bent at the knee and leaning inward a tad on her shaky body. The white button up had the top 3 undone and the black pencil skirt hung tightly to her thighs, wet stained with salty drain.

Her mind- oh that was dark- was swarming.

Flashback-Your Pov
I was driving home, my favorite album blasted my favorite song as I rock my head side to side humming and singing occasionally. A smile grew on my face. My glossed lips tugging the corners of my mouth in an attempt to make a larger smile.

My husband was in the backseat, sprawled out across the 3 seated back seat. I shake my head.

"Get up, you could get hurt!" I usher him awake, slapping his thigh with my hand, not taking my eyes of the seemingly dead road. A loud, disatisfied groan escaped his lips. His head pops up within the mirror of the car as I chuckle. His wild, spike black hair sticking out despite the ponytail I put it in. His sharp eyes squinting as I laugh at him.

"You look adorable, holy shit," I bring my hand up to my mouth. He just grumbles. Running a hand through his hair, smoothing it down I assumed.

"I'm not cute, what year is it by the way, babe?" He looks out into the street, empty and dark. We were in a nearby city visiting Lucy and Natsu, congratulating them on a new baby girl named Nashi, and had to drive back right after because of work.

"idiot...."

I argue with him, he returns it.

I liked this.

It was fun, not mean and hurtful just.... us... How we act.

He smiled, laughing lightly at what I said. We were now directly halfway through the city of the Dragneels residents and Magnolia when he stopped suddenly.

He tensed, eyes darting.

"Gajeel...?" I wimpered out, a little scared, "H-honey, what's up?"

He suddenly grabbed my head and pushed down, I hit my forehead on the steering wheel and it made a loud honk. I swirved a bit, I wasn't driving overly fast, in no rush to leave this peace- once existing peace.

A loud shatter was heard, my e/c eyes shrunk as I look at the windscreen, a man. Tall and horrifying stood a couple meters away, his arm outstretched and then slowly lowering, a large hole in my front windscreen made me whimper.