Chapter 6: Chloe

I spin around. Love this outfit! Vivian has such good style!

I am wearing a white shirt with a pink sweater with a light blue skirt. I am wearing white flats with straps. Vivian is wearing a pink shirt with a white sweater and the same skirt and shoes. One of the maids came and straighted my curly hair. I love how I can run my hand through my new straight hair.

We head downstairs to watch tv and we watch cartoons. The day flys by and a maid hands Vivian a phone.

"Hi Mumu!" Vivian chirps brightly into the phone. "Uh-uh! We're having so much fun!" she pauses. "Owkay. Awight. Bye-bye!" She hands the phone to the maid and sends him away.

Vivian turns and faces me. "Mumu is coming home soon! We gotta get Penewope so Mumu won't get suspiows!" I nod and add, "We need to get hew an owfit fow hew to weaw!"

We dash up to Vivian's room amd explore her closet for a plain outfit.

"I fouwnd one!" Vivian holds up a plain orange shirt and leggings. "Now wets go!"

Holding the outfit, we run to the pool house. It's so hot out here. I can't wait to get back inside the house.

We enter the poolhouse. Its not as hot as it was outside, but it's not cool either.

"Penelope!" Vivian opens the closet door.

Penelope coughs and walks out of the closet. Vivian shoves the clothes at her. Penelope glances at them and yells at us. "Woo guys awe so mean! I'm gunna teww Hea- I mean Mumu, and woo wiw get in twoubwe!" she runs out of the pool house yelling for Mumu.

I glare at the direction Penelope went. You think that you're so cute huh. With your bouncy blonde hair and beady blue eyes. Well I'm cuter and will always be!

Vivian storms out after Penelope. Shaking my head clear of thoughts, I follow Vivian out of the pool house.

Authors Note

Guys I'm sooo sorry! I keep forgetting to update on Sunday! I guess I'll update only on Wednesdays. This weekend I have school off so I'll stockpile chapters to post! Wish me luck...

-Feebs