Chapter 15

I woke up in so much pain i didn't realize i fell asleep. I was laying in Jayceons bed.

Jayceon.! I screamed from the pain that was taking over my stomach.

Whats wrong? He asked running into his room. I tried to get up and blood was rushing down my legs.

I fell to the floor holding my stomach in pain. Cha.! He yelled. And in she came.

Baby.! I cried hard holding between my legs.

Pull her shorts off jay.! Cha said running into the bathroom.

Baby its gone be okay.! Calm down stop screaming.

I dont know whats going on Jayceon help me.! I cried harder.

She poored warm water and wiped blood from my vagina. I was bussing sweat bullets. I felt like i was about to shit myself so i started pushing. I felt my body get weak.

_______________________
JAYCEON P.O.V.

Cha what the fuck.! I asked confused as hell.

Shes pregnant.! Cha yelled.

Jay...jayce...Milan fainted voice said into the air. I looked back at her and she was blacking out.

Baby.! Stay with me. Milan come on stay with me baby girl. I love you come on stay with me. I cried. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and a little baby girl came from her vagina. It was so small cha wrapped it up in a blanket. And held it close to her chest. I called an ambulance as fast as i could. I was scared as hell. I didn't know what to do. I can't believe she just had a baby.

Ambulance is here.! Cha said comming back into the room. They ran up the stairs pushing me out the way and immidetly started CPR on her. I lost it i started crying. They took the baby from Cha and rushed them both to the hospital. I was so mad i started fucking shit up. I destroyed my room. Cha went on head and left to the hospital with them. I fell to the floor crying hard praying to god they both would be okay. All this shit cause of me. I led her on. I didnt take her serious. I let her get into a fight and she had our baby early all that stress on her.

_____________________
MILAN P.O.V.

I woke up in a hospital room. I was hooked up to all these monitors.

Jayceon! I tried to speak to wake him up. I shook his body a little bit he was leaning over the bed hugging my legs.

Im up.! He said jumping up. He looked so tired.

What happened.?

You knew you was pregnant.? He asked bluntly.

No... Wheres the baby.? I panicked. I felt my stomach and it felt so empty.

She didn't make it...dr said she was too small. We got her here and she lived 24 hours with they machines and shit. I bussed out crying because it was my fault. I didn't know i was pregnant i faught Shanavia and she kilt my baby.

What caused me to go into labor.? I asked threw my tears.

Stress. Did She kick you or punch you in the stomach.

Yeah a couple times.

Well thats what ruptured your water.

Im sorry i kilt our baby.! I cried harder.

Listen here dont blame yourself for this Milan it isnt your fault okay. You didn't know i cause some this stress and im sorry baby i love you.

I love you Jayceon.!