Chapter 12

I pulled the trigger three times  watching Adrian's body hit the ground. Jay'Ceon pulled the gun slowly from my hand and hugged me tight.

Its okay.! I got you.! He whispered in my ear. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs with Amanda following us. Tommy was laying there gasping for air. I jumped from Jay'Ceon arms and rushed to Tommies side. I applies pressure to the gun shot wound he had in his chest to stop the bleeding. Jay'Ceon picked him up carrying him outside to a car.

Im going with him to the hospital. He said kissing me. I didn't wanna let him go. "You and Amanda go back to the hotel i'll be there soon i love you.!" he said. His words made me shiver something was telling me he wasn't gone be back. I watched his car pull off as one of his man pulled me to another car. I kept thinking about Tommy and if he was gone make it. After the guards escorted us upstairs i walked through the door to see Rose petals every where, and burnt out candles. I started smiling so hard i was crying. There was food but it was aten i see. I laughed because Jay'Ceon probably ate both. I went to the bedroom to see gifts on the bed. I couldn't help but to go through them.  I had sexy lingire, diamond stud earrings, a diamond necklace, a diamond tense braclet, i was in love. I went to the bathroom to shower and there was "i love you" writen on the mirror in my red lip stick. He was buying me more of that. Dried rose petals filled the tub. I wonder when did he do this.?! It would of been all so nice if i seen it sooner. I took a nice long hot shower scrubbing my body trying to get clean. I got out drying off and lotioning down my body. I watched as the sun came up. My mind started to wonder again about Tommy and if he was okay. I went into the kitchen because i was starving. I grabbed the first thing i seen. Chocolate covered strawberries, my favorite. I grabbed the biggest one and took a bite, but damn near broke my tooth. I pulled a rock hard solid DIAMOND RING OUT. The ring was huge. I looked down at the plate of stawberries and in white and pink chocolate it read "Will You Marry Me.?" i started crying my eyes out rinsing the ring off. It was so beautiful the way it shined on my finger.

I heard the door slam. I ran into the living room and there stood Jay'Ceon looking crazy. I smiled hard running and jumping on him. "Yes i'll marry you.!" i screamed happily through my tears. At first he looked confused but than he caught on. He put me down and got on one knee taking the ring off my finger.

"I know i out you through a lot baby but trust me when i say i love you. I wanna be with you and only you, its so much more i got to say so i'll just shorten it by saying i love you, Milan will you marry me.?!" he said with watery eyes making me cry more. I nodded my head and said "Yes.!" he put the ring back on my finger and gave me the biggest passionate kiss ever.

Love would make you do some crazy things.