Introduction

I tossed and turned in my bed. I couldn't get comfortable at all. I got up and put on a pair of sweat pants and a sweater. I slipped my uggs on and grabbed my phone and keys. I walked threw the dirty hallways of my apartment building. I came home a few months ago serving 5 years. I tried to kill myself but a guard found me and they where able to revive me. Something whispered hang in there....it sounded like Arie but i tried to push her to the back of my mind as much as possible. I walked into walmart going down the freezer aisle lookin for ice cream. I didn't know what kind i wanted but i knew i needed something sweet. I wasn't paying attention and just looking until i bumped into another cart.

Got damn watch where the fuck you going.! I said angrily.

Ma bad shorty.! He said with a deep voice. I bent down to pick my ice cream up and he did to. Looking up into the most beautiful pair of light green light brown hazel eyes i had ever seen. His deep curly hair was low cut and curly. His skin tone was smooth and perfect.

Milan.?! He asked shock and surprised. I got nervous and backed into the cart as he got closer to me. "When did you get out.?" he asked with a lightly smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him wiping my fallen tear he leaned in for a kiss and i slipt from under him. I ran away quicker than my brain told my feet to move. I swore to myself i would never see him again. I hated him.! I walked down the street damn near running. I couldn't stop crying.seeimg him reminded me of what i just had to go threw in prison. I went straight to my room and lit the blunt i had already rolled up. Year 2 i started smoking weed in prison. I liked the feeling of getting high. It made me feel numb as fuck. I needed to get high after seeing him.

JAYCEON P.O.V.

I ran out of Wal-Mart after Milan. She disappeared into the wind. When did she get out.? She looked so good. Seeing her made me remember how much i loved her.  I aint seen her since the visit. After finding out the truth i played it out for a while than kilt Lexa and everybody that was apart of her plan. I felt bad for Milan serving years over shit she aint have to do. I smelt the smell of weed coming from down the hallway. I knocked on the door and was hoping and praying this is where she would be.

Who is it.?! She asked annoyed. I didn't say a word because i wanted her to.open the door. I said "who is...."she said angrily opening the door but stopping mid sentence when she seen me. Her hair was curled up dripping in water....her body was shimmering from the water. The towel bearly wrapped around her big booty. Her titts grew a size or 2. She was making my dick hard just by looking at her. She stepped back from me as i walked into the house. It was so much different in here. I remember this shit was ran the fuck down.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her nice and slow. She tried to resist but than she gave in falling in my arms. Her lips was still so nice and soft. I layed her on the floor making her towel fall. I kissed her neck and layed between her legs. As my hands roamed up and down her body.

"Im sorry.!" i whispered in her ear threw the soft kisses i planted on her neck.

Im sorry too.! She said before pushing me off her. I was confused as hell and she got up opening the door giving me the get out signal. I stood to my feet and walked out. Im not gone chase her if she want me she knows where to find me.