Chapter 11

I came out the bathroom and got dress. My phone kept going off. I had a bunch of missed calls from and unknown number and a voicemail. I listened to the voicemail first.

"Jay'Ceon its Amanda Adrian Kiddnapped Milan he rapped and beat her im on my way to the trap now ahhhhh(screams filled the phone than a big crash........ Nick.?!) than the phone hung up. I grabbed my keys running threw the house and to the basement punching the glass cases open i filled my gun bag.

Yo you ight.? Tommy asked running down after me followed by Millz and Moe.

Strap the fuck up, Moe get the line ready its about to be war.! I said seriously. I put on my bullet prof vest than a bullet prof sweater. I slipped on my Timbs and grabbed my gun bag and went upstairs. My gunman was upstairs lined up.

Listen the fuck up.! I yelled getting everybody attention. "We going into this thing blind. I don't have a plan besides killing every nigga in view. Who ever finds Adrian before me i want him alive. Our mission is to get in and get out. With Milan and Amanda. Do i male myself clear.?" i yelled.

Yes sir.! They all said back.

Ight. I know we going into this blind so strap the fuck up and put yall vest on. If any man dies today i want yall to know your family will be taken care of. If you go.out you go out like a solider. Brothers we are.! Dear heavenly father we come to you as one. If you should take a man today. Cover him in your blood and shield him lord we ask for you to forgive us for our sins. Lord i ask you to protect each and every one of us. In Jesus name we pray, Aman.! I prayed.

Aman.! They said. They started getting dressed locked and loaded. As soon as it got a little darker we was heading out.

The thing about Adrian is he was smart but a dummy. He had 1 trap and one warehouse he did all his business at. I knew Milan had to be at either one. Knowing him she was at the warehouse. Rule number 1 never do all your work at the same place. We loaded up the cars and headed out. Just as i thought he had man all over his building. I sent my snipers in the trees to take his out. Hitting each one perfect watching their bodies fall from buildings made me happy. I sent others to surround the building, some stayed in trees others on the buildings. I knew the back of the warehouse would be easy to get in but the front door was easier no one ever goes through the front door he would be expecting me to go to the back. I rushed my man in after cutting all the power off. I put on my tight goggles and bullets was spraying. I searched high and low for Milan. I went back to where his office would be and he was sitting there lime he was waiting for me.

Took you long enough.! He says laughing.

Where is she.?

You kill me you would never know.! Whats this week two.? She wasn't expecting you anyways.!  He said sitting back at his desk folding his arms.

Where the fuck is she Adrian.?

Listen sit down.! I wanna play a little game. He said smirking. I started to screw my silencer on. "Kill me she dies.!" he said smiling hard.

Ima ask you one more time now where is she.? I said shooting him in his knees. He cried and laughed in pain. As another guy jumped out shooting me in the chest making me fall back but Tommy bussed in shooting him dead and running over to Adrian putting his gun to his head. I stood up shaking it off pulling the bullet from my chest and flicking it at him. This is where he knew he was fucked up.

Take him.! I motioned and Tommy chained him up. Since this nigga came out the wall i went through it and down some stairs and opened the door. It was 3 guys in the room and i shot them all killing them instantly. I opened the other door and there stood Milan and Amanda. Milan ran to me hugging me tight. I fell to the ground holding her weak body as she cried so hard.

Aye yo bitch.! A voice lingered from behind me. I turned around to see Adrian pointing a gun at me. "Die.!" he laughed and 2 shots filled the air.