Chapter 18

Hey Cha this is Milan i was wondering have you seen or heard from Jayceon he left tuesday. And its Saturday.! I asked Cha really worried. "I been calling him non stop and haven't gotten an answer.!" i added.

Hey girl no i aint talk to him since you came home. He been missing that long.?

Yeah he left with Tony Tuesday.

Let me see if i can find Tony. Just Than a loud knock filled the house.

Who is it.?! I asked coming to the door. 

Hey it's me Tony open up.! Tony said. I opened the door and was face to face with him. Can i come in?  He asked and i moved to the side.

Wheres the kids.?

With Cha.!

Okay good.... I gotta talk to you...theres no easy way to say this but King...de....

Kings what.? I heard Jayceon voice come from the back of me. I ran to him hugging him tight. Tony looked like he seen a ghost. "Whats wrong T.? Come in have a seat.!" Jayceon said sternly. Tony came in and he was shook. These two was acting weird.

Baby are you okay.?! I asked him helping him to sit down.

Im fine go get us something to drink. He said waving me off.

JAYCEON P.O.V.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I was shot 12 times. drs say i was a lucky nigga yo had made it. The police didn't find me for another 3 and a half hours. They tracked me by my location of the phone since i was stayed on line after dropping my phone blacking in and out.  I was still shook on how Tony was suppose to be my brother and he tried to kill me. I got up and out the hospital bed in queens. I was sore as fuck but ma nigga Tommy was here. I told him everything that went down and he was ready to ride. Me and Tommy been bros for about 5 years but thats the most loyalist nigga i had around me. Tony was jealous of our friendship too. I shoulda seen that shit commin. He helped me in his car and drove too ma house. This nigga tried it and if he thought he was goin after Milan it was another thing coming. I seen Tony car parked infront and he was walking in the house so i told Tommy sit tight and i went around back. What i was about to do to him was nothing compared to getting shot 12 times.

I dont know how to say this but Kings De.....

Kings what.?! I said interrupting him. He looked like he seen a real live ghost. I laughed so hard this nigga hear was on some shit patch. I waved Milan off to go get some drinks. I grabbed two cups and poured some ex in the bottom of his cup than a shot of heeny swishing it around he wasnt paying no attention. I gave him his cup and we drunk it. He couldn't take his eyes off Milan it made my blood boil.

I think i better hid out of here. He said getting up. I could tell he was feeling it cause he stumbled a bit. I texted Tommy and told him he was comming out and to follow him. I went upstairs to Milan. Damn i thought i wasn't gone never see my girl again.

Hey beautiful.! I said hugging her waist.

Where have you been.?! She asked concerned.

Tony tried to kill me.

What Jayceon.?

Yeah that business we was suppose to go do was a set up nigga jealous as hell and wanna take over ma ring and wanna fuck you but that shit aint gone happen nigga shot me 12 times.

What Jayceon omg how are you alive.

By the grace of god I'll tell you that much. But that nigga gone get his.! I promise you that. Now come here.! I picked her up to straddle me kissing her soft lips. I put myself inside her. She was so tight and wet. She felt so good. I can promise you this the best pussy i ever had in my entire left. 
I flipped her over to her back. Looking into her eyes filled with love i slipt back in and kissed her. After an hour i cam after she did. I was sore as hell....

You know baby you always taking care of me let me take care of you! She said stranding between my legs. She dropped to her knees and took all of me inside of her mouth. You could tell she was in experienced but damn she felt good. The more she went on the better she got. She jerked me up and down sucking my head. I could feel myself about to nut. I never had a female make me buss a nut just by giving head.

She got up to go shower and i followed her. We showered together than got out. I just wanted to spend the rest of the day appreciating and loving her. But tomorrow, tomorrow was business.!