Chapter 17

TONY P.O.V.

I watched King bring his new bitch too the car. She was fine as fuck. My first time really looking at her since that day he choked the shit outta her. I laughed a little cause that shit was funny as hell he was bouta kill her ass. I had to have her. She was fine. I would be fuckin the shit outta her.
Only thing that stood in my way was King. I knew he had her ass on lock she wasn't goin no where far from him.

Tony killed his own man Ty for a whole brick.! Lined 'em all up and gave 'em the whole clip said he wasn't eatin he wanted his own shit and not to mention Ty was fuckin his ole bitch. thought to myself in Meek Mill voice singing Tony story.

_____________________
JAYCEON P.O.V.

Ight i gotta go handle some business with Tony than I'll be back get some rest. I told Milan laying her in my bed.

How long will you be gone.? She asked sad.

Couple hours. Im goin uptown.

Okay...i love you.!

I love you too. I kissed her bye tonguing her down. I really did love this girl. Milan changed me and she wouldn't even know. I left out and hopped in the truck with Tony.

She fine as hell when you gone pass her ma way nigga.? He said instantly pissing me off.

What the fuck you mean nigga thats wifey.

Yeah right nigga since when do you fall in love.?

Since  i met her.

Whatever nigga she a bad lil joint and you needa pass her since when we dont pass each other bitches.

Since i aint tryna get yo slopoy seconds nigga you gotta whole bitch get off mine and act like it. I said even more madder.

He had this evil look in his eyes and i knew  he was pissed off but i aint care. He was speeding goin in and out of lanes. This nigga here.

We entered an old mim where they use to do factory work in shit. He drove up and deep.into the woods.

What kinda connect shit is this.! I asked getting out the car with him. It was another car parked and Joe got out. Joe was one of my workers too. I felt funny about this shit here.

You know nigga all our life we been friends.! Tony said smiling.

What you getting at brah.? I asked confused.

I dont get how we got into this shit together and you the only nigga at the top i work for yo ass. He said angrily.

Cause you do dick head shit like this. What you gone kill me.? You brought me all the way out here for this shit we suppose to be boys Tony.

Yeah nigga we suppose to be but tou the only one eatin.

Im the only one eatin. Joe dont yo ass be nice and full.?

Yeah but this nigga promise me more.

Ight i see what it is. Tony you a bitch and jealousy gone be the reason you got left all stiff.!

Fuck you.! Tony said raising his gun before i could pull mine he was shooting at me. He emptied his whole clip out on me. Each bullet hit my body harder than the last one. I fell to the ground on my back. Can't believe this was how i was going out. By my own bestfriend. Jealousy really turned niggas ugly. My vision was going blur and i heard both cars speeding off. Man if i could make it. I tried to pull my phone out and dial 911. The first time i'd ever called the pigs. I shot my gun twice soon as the operator said hello.! My phone dropped out of my hand and my eyes closed slowly. My time has come to an end.