Chapter 1

^^Mia's outfit^^
Mia's pov
"Violet it's time to get up you have detention and I have to meet Noodle" I said to my sister Violet shaking her awake.

"No it's to early, Noodle can wait" Violet grumbled into her pillow.

"No get up. I like to watch Noodle practice" I whined pulling her off the bed.

"Ok I'm up. Jesus. Your way to addicted to that boy." She said walking into her bathroom. I giggled and called my Noodle.

"Hey baby" Noodle said through the phone

"Hey noodle."

"Are you coming to watch me practice today?" He asked

"Of course I am. I'm just waiting for Violet to have a shower and change and then I'll be there."

"Give her a chance baby, I only just got here, anyway I have to hang with LeShaen until Zoey gets here"

"Ok, I'll hopefully be there soon."

"Ok bye baby"

"Bye, boo" I said hanging up the phone and going down stairs to make Violet pancakes.

"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted pancakes, Don't need no butter when you give me that honey boo, By the way, by the way, you do things to my tummy, I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted pancakes, By the way, by the way, you do things to my tummy,I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted pancakes." I sang as danced and made the pancakes.

"You're so weird" Violet said coming into the kitchen.

"I made you pancakes Vi" I smiled.

"I thought you were in a hurry to see lover boy." She teased.

"He can wait, my sister is always more important." I said

"That's not what you said when you woke me up."

"I knew I had to wake you up early or you'd be late for detention"

"Now I'm going to be early great" she said sarcastically

"Shut up and eat your pancakes" I said giggling

"So did you set the bomb on Zane's car?" I asked

"How'd you know about that?" Violet asked

"I saw you making the bomb and heard you saying 'let's see how precious that car really is' so I assumed it was meant for Zane" I spoke impersonating Violet.

"Yeah. I set it"

"Ok, let's get going" I happily said as soon as Violet finished her pancakes.

"Ok, ok I'm coming. Your way to enthusiastic in the morning" Violet said to me. I giggled.
*
As we were walking up to school violets phone rang.
"Who is it?" I asked as she sat down on a bench.

"Zane" she said

"Tell him I said he's an ass, I'm going to see Noodle" I said skipping to the basketball courts.

"Mia said your an ass" I heard Violet say to Zane as I skipped away.
When I got to the court I saw Zoey sitting on the bleachers while Noodle and LeShaen were practicing.

"Hey Zo Zo" I said hugging her

"Hey Mi Mi" she replied smiling and hugging me back