Chapter 2

Mia's pov
"Should we let them make out or interrupt?" Noodle said

"Noodle, why you always got to annoy LeShean?" I asked

"Because it's fun"

"Whatever, just don't bring me into it." I said

"Ok baby. I'll be back." He said kissing my cheek and walking over to LeShean.

"Mia come get your annoying ass boyfriend" LeShean called to me.

"Come on Noodle" I said laughing and pulling him away from Zoey and LeShean. Noodle and I were walking walking over to the bleachers when an alarm started blaring.

"Code nine. Containment breach imminent. Aerial contamination danger. Remain indoors. Close all windows. Seek shelter. Repeat... code nine." We didn't know what to do until a girl came out of the school screaming

"Coach! It's not a drill. The chemical plant's on fire."

"Okay everyone inside and down to the bunker in the basement" Coach yelled
*
"Please take your time coming down the stairs. Stay calm, because everything's gonna be all right." Coach said as we walked into the basement. Everyone was talking and freaking out.

"Hey, let's keep it together, people. Now, this shelter was built a long time ago to withstand just about anything. We're gonna be safe no matter what happens down at Keller. We could last in here for weeks if we had to." Coach said

"You really think we'd be here for weeks?" A girl named addy asked.

"Of course not. I said we could be here, not that we will be." Coach said.

"My cousin said that the fire spread to two different buildings." Noodle said.

"Thank you, Noodle. But I'm sure they have everything under control." Coach said.

"Noodle I'm scared" I whispered to him.

"It's okay baby" Noodle said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yo, what you lookin' at?" LeShaen asked Barrett who was clearly staring at LeShaen and Zoey.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Hey, you're that kid that sold your app for a million dollars, but didn't share it with the guy you made it with." Noodle said with his arm still wrapped around me.
"Asshole." Noodle scoffed.

"That matter was settled, and it wasn't a million dollars." Barrett said

"Oh, so it was less than a million dollars? Okay, that's cool." LeShaen said.

"I didn't say it was less." Barrett smirked, cauing me to crack a smile.

"Hmm, two alphas in a dick fight. Good times." Violet said.

"All right, all right." Coach said trying to break up LeShaen and Barrett.

"Yeah, I'm not staying here." Diesel said.

"Where do you think you're going?" Coach asked.

"Out. I can't be stuck in here with all these losers." Diesel replied.

"You can't leave here unless I say you can." Coach said

"Watch me." Diesel said

"What? Hey! Hey! That's gonna be an extra week of detention for you!" Coach said

"Yo, I am not trying to be trapped in here. Come on baby" Noodle said Walking out of the bunker and taking me with him. Everyone followed behind.

"Diesel! For future reference, you don't leave the shelter until I say you leave the shelter. "Coach said,right before there was a big explosion.