Chapter 5

Stan had become jealous and bitter. Annoyed by all the time that you were spending with Ford. His brother had seen your son, and loved him immediately, but Lee started drinking from depression. Pissed at himself that he'd let you go into his twin's arms.

You were downstairs, laughing and teasing each other like you always did when it was just you and Ford. "Silly, girl~" He laughed and caressed you,  kissing your forehead and made a soft whisper. "I love you, [Y/N]."

"Love you more." You felt safe and secure in his arms, listening to his deep, soothing voice. "You're the only one I ever wanted." You spoke in a barely audible tone.

"I know," he put his chin on the top of your head, "but you're with Stan, I can't change that, and it's clear that he loves you, too. I want to be selfish and keep you all to myself, but I can't. I respect the rules of marriage." 

"You didn't really respect anything with Bill running your life..."

"I've made mistakes, just like any normal person. I've changed and I wish it could've been different..."

"So do I. I'll do anything for you...even if that means starting over..." Your [E/C] eyes glazed with tears as you realized that you could've been with Ford instead of Stan.

"We may be able to arrange that." He smiled, a grin appearing on his face.

You tilted your head to the side, confused as hell. You though to yourself, How the hell is he going to pull that off? There's no possible way that he could pull that off!

"Hey, don't doubt me, I can do this. There are plenty of other dimension's that we can have a do-over. It's called the Do-Over dimension." He grinned.

You frowned, "But...Lee..."

"Don't tell me you actually care about that worthless shit head, do you?"

"Well....yeah, I do. He's my husband, and that's what you could've been if you didn't push me away!" You felt your heart shatter into a million little pieces all over again as you ran upstairs to Lee, crying, shaking, and upset.

"Shh, it's okay, [Y/N], I promise. It's alright, if you want me to take care of him for you, I'll do it, because I love you."

"Don't do it..please. I care about both of you, you can't just expect me to choose!"

"Well, it's either me or him, [Y/N], who is it gonna be?" Lee hissed, tired of being out-played by his brother, tired of being in his shadow, being the bad twin, falling behind him, and all these other things that people said that he couldn't do and was called.

"Lee, you can't just expect me to choose between you two! I love you both. I met Ford first and fell in love with him first, but I'm married to you. Shouldn't that be a sign of who I choose?"

"Well...I guess it's time for me to get a divorce with someone who prefers my brother over me!" He took off his ring, threw it at you, and left.