Chapter 12

"Let her go, Cipher!" Ford yelled at him and pulled the large gun from off his back. 

He wiggled his finger, "Ah, ah, ah. You don't want to hurt your baby, now do you?" He grinned evilly at them.

Realizing that he could've straight up killed his daughter, he dropped to his knees, and pleaded, "Please let the baby, [Y/N], and Stanley go. I'll do anything you want. Just as long as you let them go home.." 

"Oh? You'd rather die than let this precious bundle?"

"Yes! That's what fathers do! My father never gave two hoots about us! He just wanted the money I made, and he kicked Stan out!" 

He looked at the brothers and you, "Hm. I know what happened, Brainiac. I know the date and time of all of your deaths! I see everything at all times." He gritted his teeth, and suddenly became enraged, "How stupid do you think I am?"

You took a couple steps back and just stared at your infant, "Please, give me back my baby..." 

"Can't you let her rest? She's obviously tired." He glared at them and tucked her up, "There you go, pretty girl. Sweet dreams, my little demon~" He kissed her and looked at them, "Now, where were we? Oh yeah, you two are free to go, but Ford and the baby must stay." 

"That wasn't the deal, Cipher!" Ford yelled and Bill started shocking him, making him scream in agony.

You and Stan were ushered out and down the stairs, "No!" You felt your heart shatter, "Angel! Ford!" 

Stan hugged you tight, "We'll find a way to get them back, I promise, [Y/N]." He kissed your cheek and looked up at the palace. 

After a few hours, you and Stan had found a way back into the place, you sneaked up to the makeshift crib, gently picking up the baby, and caressing her gently, "Mommy's here. We're going home, now." 

Bill saw you and Stan. You two were reflected in Ford's glasses. He started laughing, "Are you stupid? Do you want harm to come to her?" 

Stan just ran up and punched him with his brass knuckles. Bill grunted and his eye glowed with rage, "Don't you ever! Punch me!" He grabbed Lee's arm and snapped it, the bone in his right hand was in two. He yelped and Bill just pushed him. 

You had started bickering and arguing with Bill, begging to let them all go home, "What do you want with my daughter, anyways?" You heaved and held Angel close to your chest. 

"That is none of your business." He was now calm.

Within an hour, all hell broke lose. Ford had gotten himself out of his shackles, and was shooting the dream demon's minions. 

You were trapped in a cell, alone, and the demon holding the cooing baby close to him, "Sweetheart~" 

The Grunkle twins were beaten and bruised. Stan was coughing up blood and fighting as hard as he could with his broken arm. 

Stan stood up, looked at Bill, and charged at him. As he went passed, he grabbed Angel. Bill violently threw him up against the wall, and he yelled. 

"Stanley!" Both you and Ford said unison. He got up and ran to his brother. Angel was safe , held close against Lee's chest, but he...wasn't moving. Blood seeped out from his mouth and dripped onto Angel's little bitty head. His eyes were shut tightly as Bill laughed maniacally.