Chapter 14

Angel was growing fast. When she was eight months old, she was toddling around and giggling. She went to the lab, and Ford picked her up, "Hey, there, sweetheart." He kissed her nose and she squealed in delight, throwing the papers he was working on, "Silly." He smiled and gently shooed her upstairs to you.

She looked up at you and grinned. She had only one tooth, and it was her bottom. You put her in her high chair and offered her mashed peas, "Want some?" The spoon went in her mouth, and then she just spit it out, giggling and being a little tease.

"Really now?" You cooed at her and wiped her chin off with her bib, then was able to feed her.

* * *

Before you and Ford knew it, she was already going to Pre-school. Well, Ford's interpretation. He was homeschooling her with his twelve Ph.Ds. He was already certified to be a science teacher, and a substitute at a school of the schools ever needed one.

She was smart from the beginning. She was an overachiever like Ford. He was impressed with her. For every question she got right, she got a candy, toy, or a sticker, "Good job, little bit." He grinned and you smiled softly as you watched the session.

The state came down every few weeks to give her a test. It was just to make sure that Ford was actually teaching her. It was astounding. She had aced it, and Ford just bellowed with joy, "That's definitely my child." You both were proud. You kissed their cheeks and got ice cream to celebrate.

You also saw Stanley inside of her. She was smart, yet tough as a rock with a soft side. Ford obviously saw it too, as he came up to you two and hugged you close. He stayed there for a few minutes, he wanted to feel that you were safe, "I'm so proud of you two." He squeezed you tight.

You chuckled and kissed him, Angel instantly cringed, "Ew! Mommy and daddy have cooties now!"

"Oh yeah?" You teased in a gently mocking voice and Ford laughed, "The cooties are coming for you as well. Better run!" He was such a better tickler than most people. He had the advantage due to his extra pinkies on both hands.

Your daughter squealed and started running away, "No! I no want cooties!" The four year old wailed with laughter as she ran behind the couch, trying to get away from the cooties that her father had gotten from you.

You giggled lightheartedly and joined in. You caught the little, squealing girl and you both started tickling her.

Angel started laughing so hard that she accidentally wet her pants. Out of sheer embarrassment, the toddler started crying.

"Oh, honey." You cooed at her and got her some new pants. "There's nothing to cry about, accidents happen all the time." You smiled and reassured her.

"You no mad?"

"Of course not, baby girl. We can never get mad at you. You're such a sweetheart and know right from wrong."

(Welp, finished this in 15 minutes...it's now 6am...I had a family emergency. Everything's alright now. Love ya~)