Chapter 13

"S-Stanley?" Ford rolled him over, picking up your daughter in one arm, and using his other to check his brother's pulse. "Stan..." He put his head on his chest, crying. He laid there for a couple minutes, and then Angel just started wailing. She had known her uncle had died, but just hearing Ford cry made her cry. 

He held her close, "Shh. It's okay. I'm here, baby girl. Your uncle's safe now. He can't be hurt anymore. I promise." 

Bill just grinned evilly and sent all of them back to their dimension. Stan's lifeless body just laid there. 

You ran over to him and wrapped your arms around him, "Please, don't leave me, Stan...I love you. I'm sorry, I was a horrible wife to you, but I feel as if I failed you as a sister. I couldn't save you. I should've made you go back home." You sat there, wishing that you could go back in time and fix all of the mistakes you've made. 

Ford put Angel in her little rocker, set the speed on slow, and just cried. 

                                                                                                  * * *

The funeral was rough, Junior just wailed like a two year old, burying his face into your chest. "Oh, sweetie, I know. I miss him, too." You rubbed your son's back, tears drizzling down your face as the casket went into the ground. Ford was holding the baby, who was asleep. All four of you were dressed in black. 

Angel woke up and started whimpering, she was hungry, "I know, baby. We'll get you as soon as this is over. We don't have long." He just let her stick his finger in her mouth, suckling on it and cooing. She was just a baby, but knew what was going on. She tried to lighten the mood by acting cute. 

"Junior? Would you like to feed your sister?" Ford wanted him to bond with his tiny baby sister. He nodded and made the formula after the funeral. He offered it to her, and she immediately took it, eating up her liquid lunch. 

He smiled at her and rubbed her cheek with his thumb, "You're a sweetheart, aren't you? Is that why he wanted you? To have some light in his life? Well, he can't have you. You're ours." He started chuckling and he instantly fell in love with his sister. He felt like he needed to protect her. Like nothing bad should ever happen to her. He wanted to take over Stan's job of keeping her safe. 

A few days later, Junior was watching your daughter and his baby sister. She was just asleep in his arms. He had turned on Barney so she would be able to watch it when she woke up. You and Ford were out at lunch. It was clear that he was literately dead inside. He watched his little brother die in front of his eyes, and for the very first time, had felt completely helpless and useless in the situation. 

He still cared for your daughter though. You took turns in the night, comforting the baby at her cries. She was always either lonely, hungry, needed to be changed, or had a nightmare. He laid her on your chest, after tending to her needs, and put her pacifier in her mouth.

(I'm done with the cliff hangers for now, guys :) I'm sleepy~ I had to do it....Stan had to sacrifice himself. Think about it. He goes bitter after the reader, you, start leaning towards Ford once again after so long. He feels a hatred towards you, but when you're pregnant, he realized that you were meant to be with his brother. When the baby was born, he wanted to protect her. He didn't want anything or anyone to harm her. In the end, he redeemed himself fro all of his bitterness by saving you and your family. ♥ Goodnight. Three chapters today! Whoo! I have no regrets. Probably won't happen again lol. )