Chapter 10

Bright, silver moonlight of the full moon was peaking in through the window. Your favorite pajama pants were wet. It was time for the baby to finally come. You had gotten neutral colors because neither you or Ford wanted to know the gender. You wanted it to be a surprise to both of you. 

"Ford." You shook him awake and he looked at you. His eyes sparkled knowingly and got up. He just put on his pants and started his car. He was forced to buy a new one because the tree monster swallowed his whole when he first came to this strange, wondrous town. 

The hospital, despite it being almost three in the morning, was as busy as if it were noon. Sixer had set you in a wheelchair and talked to the receptionist. "Alright, mister and misses Pines. I'll check you in, and a nurse will take you two to your room." 

You looked at him, a bit nervous, "It's been nearly twenty years since I've given birth, Ford. I'm just as nervous as I was with junior." 

The baby was beautiful. She had Ford's silky chocolate brown hair, and had your [E/C] eyes. He reached out for his daughter, caressing the tiny, crying bundle in his arms. "It's okay, princess, daddy's here. I'll never let anything bad to you happen. I promise that. I'll always be there to protect you, no matter what happens." He kissed her itty bitty forehead and she stopped crying. She was comforted by his deep, gruff voice the same way you were.

You took the baby and smiled, "Hello, angel." Looking at Ford, you both were thinking the same name for the baby. "Angel Maureen Pines." Earlier that month, you had picked out names. Angel Maureen for a girl, and Jonathan Ash for a boy. 

Doctor Baker had weighed and checked her, "Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. She's as healthy as she can be." He put a little pink hat on her head and left them to rest in piece. 

                                                                                                   * * *

When you, Ford, and the baby went home. She was crying on the way, and wouldn't stop. She was lonely, hungry, and needed a change, which Ford had taken care of as soon as the car stopped. "All better now." He kissed her cheek and took her into her little nursery for a nap.

You had taken a nap yourself, exhausted from the first, sleepless night. She hadn't even been an hour old when she was wailing the first time. Ford had taken care of most of the things because he wanted you to rest. As you woke up, you saw a familiar face and smiled at him, "Hello, Stanley." 

He chuckled and waved, "How are you, [Y/N]? Are you still in pain?" 

"Just abdominal pain, but it's just a pinch, it'll go away soon enough." You were grateful for his concern. You took him to the nursery where Ford was holding a cooing baby in his hands. 

Stan held out his arms, "May I hold my niece?" 

He nodded and put her in his arms, "Hello there, little lady. You look just like your daddy." Lee kissed her belly. The baby was doing her best to smile even though she didn't know how to use those muscles yet.

You felt a chill race down your spine as Ford and Stan looked behind you, terrified. It was Bill.

(No rambling today :3 Have fun with the cliff hanger I left you with.)