Chapter 9

A tiny thing was kicking your stomach. You smiled as you put your hand on your stomach and did your best to kiss it. It was yours and Ford's baby. You had finally given in to him wanting a child.  "It's going to be perfect. I hope it looks like you, Ford." You moaned softly and happily as twelve fingers wrapped around your stomach.

"What if I'd want a little [Y/N] Junior? She'd be as beautiful and as smart as you." He leaned over and kissed your belly, "Hello, little one. I'm your daddy." His brown eyes were filled with joy, love, and compassion. He finally looked up and you and pulled out a bright pink diamond ring. "Will you marry me, [Y/N]?" 

You had officially divorced Stan a little over four months ago, you loved both of them, but you knew Ford was always meant to be yours. You paused for a moment before finally nodding and smiling sadly. 

"I know you miss Stanley. He's okay. He'll learn to love it. I know he will. If he loves you with all his heart, he would let his wife go, and let his sister  back into his heart."

You sighed heavily, "It's just hard to let go, Ford...I've loved him and was married to him for thirty years and then you come back and steal my heart the same way you did when we first met." Tear drops fell onto your stomach, they looked like liquid diamonds in the candle light, your [E/C] eyes sadly sparkled like crystals.

The scarred, former old man pulled you close, doing his best to comfort you, "Would you like anything? I can..fetch Stanley. Only if you want to. I know where your son lives." He kissed your forehead, running his six fingers through your [H/T_Hair type] [H/C] hair.

Within a few hours, Stan came through the door and walked to you, baffled by your young looks and pregnant belly. He had instincts to rub your shoulders, give you medicine, and prop your feet up. He resisted and only hugged you. "I'll always love you, but I can't believe you'd chose him over me. I always lose when it's me or him. He always wins, and I'm always standing in his shadow as if I don't even exist. Do I even matter to you?" 

"Of course you do, Lee." You immediately felt guilt crawling through your skin, making your neck hairs stand on end, and giving you chills. "Stanley, you and I-," you paused, hesitant, "you and I were never meant to be. I'm sorry, but..." 

He waved a hand, signaling to quiet down, "No need to apologize, [Y/N]. No matter what happens, I'll always love and be there for you and your baby. My family. I promise I'll do my best. I didn't get the serum that you and my brother got, so I'm an old bag full of wrinkles." He kissed your bulging belly and your cheek. He got you a glass of water and then left.

(Whoo! Another chapter! 500 words exactly, guys. The extra words are from the parenthesis of me just rambling on about random shiz. I was listening to "Rubik's Cube" by Athlete and Evanescence "Hello" while writing this chapter. Best songs to listen to while writing an emotional, dramatic chapter...I need to think about making my chapters longer, but 500 words seems to satisfy you guys enough. Also, they're easier to make since I just have to sit down for about 20-30 minute to think of and type them out as I go. I was never really good with creating a rough or final draft for English. I just went with the flow and what I came up with. It seems to do justice since I can't do anything after thinking. I have to do it on the spot xD lmao Goodnight everyone. I have to get up early. Expect another chapter tomorrow because I sort of feel like this is a cliff hanger.)