Ch.1

*Hello guys, I am fairly new to writing, but I have many stories going on at once so go check them out if you like. I am doing everything from my phone so please  be forgiving for any errors*

I hope you enjoy it.

I was running but something was different this time. I tripped and sparks flew from my hands uncontrollably I screamed in terror. I pushed my self off the floor and began running again. I rounded a corner and slammed into something.

"Aurora, what are you doing? What's wrong honey?" She asked with adoration.

"Mommy, Mommy... My hands were on fire and then I ran for help I fell and sparks flew out of them...I didn't mean too. I'm sorry ..." I said in my terrified five year old self.

"Hush now child everything will be fine. You have gifts that is not a bad thing you just have learn to control them like me and daddy. He will teach you. Now it is late and you should be in bed. Off you go."  With that I went back to my room and closed my eyes.

As soon as my eyes closed in my dream mine opened and brought me back to my realty. I was camp on the side of the mountain on my way back to my dreadful village. I hated it there beyond compare. It was not so bad when mom and dad was alive, but when they died everything changed. The villagers shund me for the way I looked and what I did.

I was dressed in brownish green trousers and a shirt that matched. I wore a hunting belt that was loaded with a numerous amount of throwing knives along with knives hidden through my attire. I wore a large cloak that had three different colors that melted together. It helped me to blend in with everything. I wore soft leather boots that quieted my movements to where I was almost mute.  On my back between my shoulders lay a leather quiver full of fifty arrows and in my hand was my bow it was long and elegant yet deadly as a viper. Everything I wore served a purpose it was also a gift from my father. He had this all made to fit me and my gifts.

I stood and stretched to prepare for the long slow hike back home. I dowsed the smoldering coals and grabbed my heavy pack and began my journey. 

As I walked I practiced with each one of my gifts with small stamina exercises that my father taught me in our training sessions. That I missed more than anything in the world. It was the one place I didn't have to hide.

I could let my wild untamable fiery red hair show and allow it freedom or I could pull it back in a simple ponytail; and show off my neck and ears with out the crazy shouts and screams. You see I am different more than anyone or anything will ever know.

I am of royal blood therefore I have powers. But normal royals only have one; me I have them all fire, wind, water, earth, and spirit. For that reason and that reason alone my figure and features are elvish looking.

My eyes are sharper and a very light bright yellowish green color. My nose is slightly longer and more defined my cheeks are sharp and well defined. My jaw line has is soft and rounded yet strong. My lips are a soft bright pink color. I'm middle height with a small figure but strong from years of practice fighting and hunting with my dad. I was the son my father never got.

I looked to the horizon and saw the village about another two or three hours out. So I stopped under a tree to rest and prolong my arrival. I sat and nibbled on some bread and drank from my water skin to wash it all down.

I heaved a great sigh and got up reluctantly and began walking again.

Within a few hours I was in the village with my hood up so no one saw my bright hair and eyes. People didn't look at or greet me even though they knew who I was. Like I said they shunned me until they needed my powers to help them. I was the town witch and a hunter, that is why I'm still allowed to live here.

I was in the center of town the streets were busy with the last hustle and bustle of the day. When I noticed a hooded figure on the other side watching my every move. It unnerved me to the core. So I picked up my pace and pushed forward to my small hut on the outskirts of town. Where no one disturbed me unless it was life or death, and that's exactly how I liked it.

I made it home with out any trouble and the hooded guy was not fallowing me so I shot inside and locked the doors.

I dropped my pack by the door and went to the washroom. There I pumped the well water into the tub so I could have a nice relaxing bath after my journey.

That water was freezing so a warmed it up with some fire power and I began to bath. Once done I got out and wrapped up in a towel and through my dirty clothes in the bath water to soak overnight. I'll wash them in the morning.

I went to my room and prepared for bed and a busy day tomorrow. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

*Please vote and comment I would love to know you're thoughts*