Ch.3

*Waz up my little devils 😉 hope your enjoying it so far as always please excuse any errors for I am writing on my phone*

I woke to the soft peaceful light shining in. Lighting my room with early fall warmth. I stretched and yawned as my muscles protested from being over worked the day before, and I still had much to do.

That's the only bad thing about hunting trips. When you return you have so much work to catch up on. You would think since I live alone there wouldn't be so much work. Ha... I wish, but no it's quadruple because you not only gave to take time out of the day to feed yourself but also prepare for winter. Like cut and chopping fire would and preparing fruits and vegetables for winter. Then cook your food for dinner and then clean up after yourself, it was just a lot of hard work and no one was here to help.

I stopped prolonging it and got up and prepared myself for a long days work or so I thought. I had just came down stairs and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some bread and the last of the milk from Suzie my cow and sat down to eat. When I heard a god awful commotion coming from the town square.

I got up and peeked out the window and I could see a large crowd bigger than normal so with my interest peaked I grabbed my bow and quiver slung them across my back and head to the door. As I open it a grabbed my cloak and threw it on in a rush out the door.

As I scurried down the street I quickly threw up my good to counsel my hair and eyes. Once I reached the square I knew what the commotion was.

The kings men. More specifically the Royal guard. Which meant the prince was here or coming, either way I was very nervous.

They were mounted on magnificent beast. Each guard had something different which represented his rank or his sector. Every Royal guard squad had at least one guard from each of the sectors. There are five sectors earth, fire, air, water, and spirit or healing which ever way you want to look at it.  Along with that each one had its own type of animals they can ride or fight alongside them in battle. Here today are only mounts. The earth rode a Hart which is basically I giant elk like creature that controls the earth elements. This one specifically was tan on it back with a cream underbelly with four black socks the rider had painted black and white war paint on it. It's antlers branched out over its head in a magnificent design. His antlers were also painted with war paint.

Then you had the fire mount which was a dragon

Then you had the fire mount which was a dragon. It was small compared to the stories I've herd. He was black and red tiger striped with a red underbelly. The underside of his wing reminded me of a fire. He had fire like hair that traveled all the way down his neck and along dis back to the tip of his tail. His eyes were completely yellow. He spoke power and strength.