Ch.7

*Hi guys hope your still enjoying the book. As always thanks for reading*

I had a restless sleep wondering how I could fool the king. I was up before dawn but I was not alone. I could hear his pacing all the way up here. He was nervous almost more than me. I decided to go down stairs with all my belongings in tow. As soon as I hit the bottom step sure enough he was pacing deep in thought. The last time I had saw that look it was on a much younger will and we were on a mission to steal treats from Mimi's kitchen. That woman was a ninja with a wooden spoon, trust me. I smiled at our old memory glad that some of the old will is in there.

"You keep pacing your gonna wear a hole in my floor" I teased he jumped at the sound of my voice, but never cracked a smile. "I've been up all night trying to figure out how we are gonna get you in. I'm still at square one...If you could change your hair color or your features..." He rushed out. A idea came to mind and I nearly smacked myself in the head for not thinking of it sooner and smile creep across my lips. "Will you are a genus...Turn around..."    "But..." "Just do it" I snapped I have no clue why I never thought of this before heck I've even done it with the villagers. I pictured myself with with long brown straight hair and soften my features just enough. Once I knew everything was changed "Ok turn around..." Will turned to look at me his shocked expression was all I needed "Do you think it will work?" I asked hopeful "Oh yea I barely recognize you...now you shouldn't have to change your name..." he responded. I sighed with relief but then a thought creeped into my head "We have another problem now..." I whispered "And whats that" he asked "Your guards know I don't look like this..." I trailed off. He shook his head knowing " They are my guard and they do as I say...People fear me for a reason..." he said with a determination I don't remember. Since the new arrivals into my world I have let lose my senses that my father taught me to use. Years of hard work and training are fixing to pay off. 

My mind alerted me that the guards are up. "Will...They are up..." I said with heaviness in my voice knowing its time to play pretend. He looked at my backdoor that lead to the men.   I dropped my bags and heaved a sigh wishing I didn't have to hide. "It is time..." I said locking eyes with him. He gave me one curt nod I could see his jaw clench not really wanting to act how we are going to for god knows how long. He walked out to his men and proceeded to yell at them to get a move on. One guard rushed in and came to a halt as he saw me. "Sorry miss, I was expect'n you to be in your room. I'll take your bags..." He rushed over and grabbed the only bag I had. He took a quick glance around looking for more bags "That's all I have." his head snapped in my direction and gave me a quick nod and ran back out.

 Will walked in he had the same facial expression as yesterday before he knew who I was. He didn't say a word he just walked past me and out my front door.  I turned to fallow him and plastered my face with the same face I had yesterday. I grabbed my door nob and stepped out and turned to a whole new world. I think to myself  so now my journey begins.

I take in a deep breath and step down my steps. Will was mount on his water horse he turned to look at me with dead eyes. They held no emotion "Get on" I scrunched my face "What? With you? Ha I rather walk..." I sneered at him playing my part. "Look Witch...You can either ride willingly or forcefully..." he growled out "Ha I like to see you try to put me on that horse.." I challenged him knowing full well I was not going to play fair. Its time he knew what I could do. I entered his mind with mine sorry but I fought you tooth and nail yesterday, so I have to keep up the facade...and with that I with drew. I plastered an evil smile on my face, this is too much fun. 

He dismounted an stomped his way to me and returned a evil smirk. Before I knew it he lashed out at me with ice. He wrapped me in a cold embrace thinking that would stop me. A vine slowly creeped out of the ground and loosely wrapped around his ankle. With in an instant it tightened  its grip will snapped his head down and then back up at me. Just as the vine lifted him up in the air. I called forth my fire and melted away Will's icy embrace. I slowly walked over to him hanging upside down furious and shooting daggers at me. you know the saying if looks could kill well lets just say I would most likely be dead. Fought back a smile as I came closer to him. "Don't ever threaten me your highness...I belong to no one...you threatened me yesterday and i'm throwing it right back at you...You have no idea what I can do to you..." I whispered out with just the right amount of venom in my voice. "Oh and things would go smoother if you would just ask..." I said as I hoped up on to his horse. I released the vine and he tumbled to the ground in a heap. I had to bit the inside of my cheek to fight back the giggle and smile that threatened to escape. 

He jumped up and was shooting daggers at me again as he walked over to his horse. I have a feeling I was going to get theses looks a lot and I just smiled to my self. Will climbed on and immediately urged his horse into motion. 

*So was that too much? Or do y'all want more chapters like this?*

* Please Vote and Comment and  as always thank you for reading*