New Homes and Old Friends

A/N: I wanted so long to post this. This is the continuation of Roommates. I hope I didn't keep you waiting! But please enjoy.

It was new, being parents. Making sure that there son is raised right and taught right. Sanji would take Satori at night when he came home from work. And Zoro would stay home during the day to take care of him. But on days off, they would have full family days. Watching children movies or just snuggled together. Zoro came home with Chopper. They couldn't have him stay in the apartment, there was a rule about no pets. So he would stay at Zoro's office, and would be called out for some missions or just a car ride. Chopper poked his head into the apartment and looked around.

"Chopper." Zoro whispered.

He looked up to Zoro, his finger was pressed to his lips. They turned to a soft humming coming from the spare room. Zoro took off his hat and his shoes before heading up to the room. Chopper followed behind, Zoro pushed open the door to Sanji holding Satori singing softly to him in a rocking chair. Satori's little hands reaching up to him, touching his growing goatee. His hair stripped of the black dye, and all toes accounted for. Sanji perked up to them and smiled.

"Go on Chopper." Zoro said.

Chopper carefully walked up to Sanji, he hesitated as Sanji held out his hand. He turned to Zoro who smiled and nodded. Chopper turned back to Sanji and licked his hand. His tail batted against the floor as Sanji scratched behind his ears. He pulled back wrapping his arm around Satori. Uncovering the blanket around him. Chopper sat on his hind legs trying to get a better view. Zoro approached putting his head on Chopper's head.

"Meet our son, Satori." Zoro said.

Chopper got closer keeping himself up on Sanji's knee. Satori's blue eyes stared at him, before touching his nose.

"Gentle Satori." Sanji said.

The boy smiled before laughing, Chopper batted his tail.

"Alright, Satori needs to sleep now." Sanji said.

Chopper backed off as Sanji got up putting him in the crib. He hopped up looking over the crib to Sanji covering Satori in a rainbow blanket that Ivan gave to them. Which turned into Satori's favorite blanket. Sanji turned on the baby monitors putting one in the bedroom and placing the other on his belt loop.

"Chopper come." Zoro said.

He looked over to Zoro and whimpered.

"Come on, let him rest."

Chopper hopped down and trotted out of the room, Zoro shut the door behind him.

"Chopper, come here. I have a treat for you." Sanji called.

He trotted over to Sanji and batted his tongue to him. Sanji knelt down and held something behind his back.

"I owe you for saving my life. So I prepared something for you."

Sanji set down a bowl of home made dog chow for Chopper. He sniffed it before taking a small bite. His tail started wagging gobbling up.

"I told you I can prepare a meal for anyone." Sanji chuckled.

Zoro rolled his eye before approaching him. They shared a quick kiss before embracing each other. Zoro pulled back with a smirk on his face.

"Once Satori wakes up, I have a surprise for you." Zoro said.

Sanji groaned, "No more surprises, I've had too many already."

Zoro chuckled running his fingers through his platinum blonde hair.