Leaving a Mark

A/N: (clears throat) SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT thank you

Sanji stared wide-eyed at Gin, who rested on the palm of his hand. The air was thick with an uncomfortable silence. Gin sighed, got up, grabbed his coat, and left. Satori rolled his way into the kitchen in his jumper, looking up at a struck Sanji. Satori pulled out his binky and tugged on his father's pant leg.

"Adda," he babbled.

Sanji blinked, snapping out of it and turning to Satori. He sighed, picking up his son and kissing his forehead.

"I'm not going anywhere, I love you too much." Sanji said.

Satori smiled, wiggling in his grip. Sanji chuckled, pulling his son into an embrace.

"I ah oo." Satori bluthered.

Sanji pulled him back, "Did you just say I love you?"

"I ah oo."

He chuckled, pulling Satori into a hug. At that moment, Zoro came in.

"Dada!" Satori cried.

Sanji turned to Zoro and smiled.

"Zoro, watch this," he said.

Sanji turned to Satori.

"I love you," he told his son.

Satori just bounced, too distracted by Zoro's presence to pay attention.

"Wow cook, he can bounce. Nifty," Zoro chuckled.

"Shut up, he just told me he loved me." Sanji huffed.

Satori was past over to Zoro, who was patted on the face and over his scarred eye. Zoro chuckled, kissing his son and pulling him back. Sanji picked up the kettle as Zoro put Satori on his hip, he admired the almost unfurnished apartment.

"Wow cook, the place is packing up well."

Sanji turned to him, "Oh yeah, I had some help."

"Oh?"

"I invited Gin over, but I see he's no longer allowed here."

Zoro cocked a brow, "Why is that? I don't mind if he's here. You guys are just friends right?"

Sanji turned to him, approaching him with a hug. Zoro wrapped his arm around his husband. Sanji rested his head on Zoro's shoulder.

"He said he was trying to get me back." Sanji confessed.

Zoro stiffened immediately.

"He WHAAT?!"

And there it was again, the uncomfortable filled silence.

"I ah oo." Satori cried, distracting them.

Sanji smiled bright, "See, I told you!"

Zoro turned to Satori and smirked, "I love you too."

Satori yawned, rubbed his eyes, and looked up at Zoro sleepily.

"Uh oh, someone's ready for bed time." Sanji hummed.

Satori shook his head, pouting.

"Someone's getting cranky cause he's sleepy." Zoro said.

Satori shook his head again. Zoro and Sanji took him to his room and put him in his crib. Satori snuggled up in his blanket before immediately falling asleep. Zoro and Sanji left silently, shutting the door softly on their way out. They sighed, packing up some more.

After a week, the whole apartment was packed away and into a moving truck. Sanji took one more look around the now empty apartment. His heart sunk, remembering everything that had happened here.