The ASL brothers vs Satori

A/N: this is my favorite chapter. I laughed the whole time writing it.

Zoro sighed in relief hopping into the moving van. He turned watching Sanji struggle to get inside, since he was all sore.

"You want some help?"

"Shove it out your ear." Sanji snapped.

"Awe don't be so rude, you had fun too. The last two times you rode me."

"Shut up! I don't want people knowing what we were doing!"

Sanji climbed inside shifting in the seat.

"Candy boy!"

Sanji tensed turning to Ivan strutting down the stairs with a small box. Zoro rolled down the window before locking it so Sanji couldn't roll it up.

"I see your moving, too bad I couldn't see your little munchkin before you left."

"Don't worry about it Iva, he loves the rainbow blanket you gave him. It's his favorite blanket."

Sanji turned to Zoro, "Don't tell him that!"

Ivan put a box in Sanji's lap, "I hope to see you two soon."

Zoro waved as Sanji glared at him as they drove away. Sanji opened the box to find a small onesie inside. Which was rainbow and matched Satori's blanket. A note fell into the box as Sanji picked it up.

"From your darlings and Ivan. Don't lock your feminine away, we know you still have it in you." Sanji said.

Zoro chuckled, "Wow, how nice of them."

"Like hell I let that side out of me again!"

Zoro reached over taking Sanji's hand and held his hand.

"Zoro, where is Satori?" Sanji asked.

"He's with Luffy, Ace and Sabo at the new house."

Sanji clutched Zoro's hand, "He's with those idiots! In our new home!"

"Relax, I told them I'd pound them if anything happened."

He growled looking out the window chewing on his lip. Sanji and Zoro arrived at there new house, getting inside to find Ace, Sabo and Luffy sitting in a circle staring down at the middle. Zoro and Sanji turned to each other before getting up to the troublesome brothers. Satori lied in the middle staring up at Luffy. Then he would switch to Ace then switch to Sabo. His blue eyes made contact with his father's and squealed raising his hands. Luffy laughed sitting up and raising his hand.

"I win!" He cried.

"Adda!"

Sanji knelt down scooping up Satori and put him on his hip.

"What where you guys doing?" Zoro asked.

"Well..."

Luffy Ace and Sabo were checking out the new place and stumbled upon Satori's room. Luffy stopped as he made eye contact with Satori who was slipping his mat through the bars of his cradle. Satori held out his arms to him sucking down his binky.