Break Ups Suck

Sanji held his arms out to her, but she brushed by to embrace Zoro. He blinked as Zoro raised his hands slowly as she sobbed on him. She pulled back and looked up at Zoro clutching onto his shirt.

"Can I stay with you guys, just until I get back up on my feet again?" Nami asked. 

"Of cour-"

"You have one month, if you aren't up on your feet by then. I'm kicking you out."

"Zoro!"

He turned to Sanji furrowed, "I know how these things work, she thinks she can come in here thinking we will treat her like royalty. Then stay with us until we die."

Sanji growled, "Yo-"

Nami sniffled, "It's okay, I understand. You have a deal."

They shook hands, as Sanji went to go make something to drink. Zoro tossed her a towel to dry off.

"Mind telling us what happened?" Zoro asked.

"Well."

Nami had just come home from work, counting each dollar in her hands. She unlocked the door to the apartment and stepped inside. Vivi perked up and smiled setting down her book. Nami walked past her to the bookshelf pulling out a stack of books to the safe hidden in them. She unlocked the box and opened it. As she placed the money inside she furrowed.

"Vivi? Did you take money out of here?" Nami asked.

She nodded, "I needed it to buy back my mothers bracelet. I pawned it off a little while ago for rent. But since we've been doing so well I thought I could buy it back."

"I told you not to take the money out of here."

"Why does it matter, we already have the jewelry shop. Our dream is finished."

"Vivi, you don't understand. I've been saving this money my whole life."

She stood, "Nami, it's just money. Everyday we've been getting twice more everyday. When was the last time we actually talked, when was the last time you spent a little money on me, or yourself?"

Vivi by this point was clutching her fists with tears pricking her eyes, Nami cocked a brow.

"What's gotten into you? We're fine Vivi. We don't need to spend money for our happiness."

"How long have we been together?" Vivi asked.

"Vivi, are you serious? It's-"

"Five years today Nami, today is our anniversary."

Nami widened as Vivi went to the couch pulling out a small box. She tossed it to Nami who struggled to catch it.

"Now that I think of it, when was the last time you told me you loved me? Or even held me in the night? Or even kissed me Nami?"

Nami opened the box to a small velvet box inside, her eyes widened as she looked up to Vivi.

"I was going to propose, but. My mind has been made up." Vivi sniffled, "Get out of my apartment!"

"But Vivi, can't we talk about this?"

She turned away shutting her eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks, "Just get out."

Nami sighed grabbing a few of her things, including the money books.

"And then I came here." Nami said.

Sanji sat on Zoro's lap who was sleeping on Sanji's shoulder.

"Well you could stay in the spare room, and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask." Sanji said.