The Best and Worst of Zoro

"Sanji?"

Sanji turned to his old friend Gin from high school. He grinned as Gin approached taking off his hat.

"Gin is that you?" Sanji asked.

He smirked bowing playfully, "The one and only."

Sanji chuckled as he stood and noticed Satori. He gasped as the boy blinked at him.

"Is he yours?" Gin asked.

Sanji nodded, "This is Satori, my son."

The boy giggled and squirmed in his little baby pouch.

"Is there anything I can do for you? After all I am an officer." Gin smirked.

Sanji smiled, "I'm here to see-"

"Dadda" Satori cried.

Sanji turned to Zoro glaring down at them from the top of the stairs of the police station. Gin turned as Zoro stepped down the stairs, he approached them. Gin put his hat on and straightened his uniform.

"Chief, I apologize I was just chatting with an old friend." Gin said.

"Old friend?" Zoro asked.

"Gin and I went to high school together." Sanji said.

Zoro rolled his neck crossing his arms, "And your just now telling me this?"

"I didn't think my old high school friends mattered."

"Am I missing something?" Gin asked.

Sanji turned to him, "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess no one told you yet-"

His phone started to ring earning a groan from him. Sanji pulled out his phone and pressed it to his ear.

"Yes hello." Sanji grunted.

Sanji sighed being chewed out for being late, and not having his grandson there already.

"I have to go." Sanji sighed.

He handed Zoro his lunch and giving him a quick kiss before leaving. Zoro snapped his head over to Gin with the darkest look he could have.

"Listen here newbie, Sanji is mine. Think about, no. Breath his name and I'll punish you with parking tickets for a year. Got it." Zoro growled.

"Y-Yes Sir." Gin gulped.

Zoro growled walking back to his office with Chopper by his side. He sat down at his office and opened his lunch. He huffed sitting back in his chair. He picked up his phone and made a phone call.

"This is the Baratie, Patty speaking how can I help you?"

"Let me talk to Zeff." Zoro said.

"Right away."

Zoro sat looking out his window to Gin chatting up with Sabo. Both holding a large stack of papers. He growled turning away.

"Hello?" Zeff asked.

"I need to ask about something." Zoro said.

"Go on."

"What happened between Sanji and Gin?"

Zoro sat at home holding a beer, Satori tucked away in bed as Zoro waited for Sanji to come home. Once the light flicked on Sanji jumped seeing Zoro glaring at him. He held his heart before he sighed pulling off his coat.

"You scared me." Sanji said, "Why are you sitting out here in the dark?"

"Cut the bullshit." Zoro growled.