Chapter ~4~

The movie was almost over when the door opened and slammed shut. Maybe Nate’s home. There was stomping and sure enough Nate came stomping in. “Hey Nate” one of the guys said. He grunted as a response and kept going. He didn’t even look. He went up the stairs and I heard another door slam shut. He’s not in a good mood. A minute went but before there was a crash and then Nate came barreling down the stairs.

“Where the fuck is she? Did you let her leave?”

“Which she are you referring to?” I asked sarcastically. Nate turned to glare at me but it softened when he saw me. I have a feeling that if a guy had asked that they would have gotten punched in the face.

He smirked and said “Even with as little clothing as you do on, you still managed to blend in with the guys.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Come on kitten. We’ve got things to discuss.”

“Can it wait till after the movie?” I whined. I loved this movie. It was like one of my all-time favorites.

“No” he growled, “now get up.” I frowned and tried my puppy dog eyes on him. He looked at me for a minute. “That isn’t going to work, now get the fuck up.” I growl/sighed and got up. My seat was quickly taken by a blonde guy that really needed a brush. Nate wrapped an arm around me and led me towards the stairs. I moved out of his arm and walked up the stairs with some dignity.

He led me back to the room where we had been the night before and where I had woken this morning. Nate closed the doors behind him. I jumped on the bed and sat down Indian style. Nate pulled a chair over and he sat in front of me. For a while he just looked at me. We didn’t do anything for a while, just staring.

I couldn’t take it anymore after a while and I said “You wanted to talk with me.”

Nat sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. “What do you remember about last night?” Did something happen between me and Nate last night? Oh no, what if we hooked up and that was the reason I was in a big shirt. Well I still had my bra and panties on so maybe not but…what if?

“Which part?”

“The part when you got that scratch.” Thank goodness. I felt a bit better.

“I remember all of that.”

Nate nodded. “You can’t mention anything about that to anyone. If you do, I’ll have to get rid of them, and then I’ll have to punish you kitten.” He grinned at me and his eyes turned lusty. “And I can be so cruel when I punish.” I quickly looked away. I was so conflicted. I was scared at the threat, but I was turned on at the same time. I was also angry but that got mixed in with my longing for some close contact with Nate. Nate leaned toward me and his face was close. “Understand kitten? You can’t tell anyone.” I nodded. Who would I tell? I don’t tell anyone my problems. They’re mine alone. “Good, now we need to talk about who Danny is.” My body froze. How did he know about Danny?

“Who told you about Danny?” I asked cautious.

“You did. You were whining his name last night in your sleep.” Oh poop, so now I’m talking in my sleep. “Who is he?”

“He’s no one” I said coldly. I scooted back on the bed and put more space between us. Nate reached out and tried to grab me but I pulled back farther.

“Kitten, who the fuck is Danny?”

I stared down at my lap. I didn’t want to think about Danny. “I told you. He’s no one.” Nate got up and came on the bed with me. I backed up more but had to stop when I hit the headboard.

“Stop lying. He means something because whatever he did it had you crying out in your sleep. I woke me up.” Nate’s gray eyes met mine and I could tell he was getting angry. Well so was I. This was something I had been trying to avoid.