Chapter ~5~

I jumped in my mustang and raced to school. I got there in record time. Hehe. I love speed. I parked. I was riding my skateboard to the door. I was almost there when I was suddenly surrounded by other guys on skateboards. I looked at them confused and I realized they were in Nate’s gang. I groaned and a blonde guy smiled at me.

We reached the stairs and we all got off our skateboards. “Hey Nia” Xavier said. I smiled at him. “Why weren’t you at the house last weekend?” Oh nothing I pissed Nate off and now I’m pretty sure he hates me. You know the usual.

“I was busy. My brother came home from traveling. I just had to catch up with him.” A few of them nodded.

“You should swing by the house after school” said the guy that looked just like superman. What was his name again? Oh yeah Tanner. Ooo, Tanner. “We’re all gonna go to the skate park. You should join in the festivities.”

“Can you even do any tricks on that? Or do you just ride?” said a cocky voice. I frowned at them.

“Yes I can do tricks.” I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest. “Instead of some rinky dink skate park why don’t you guys come over to my house? I have my own private one. I’m pretty sure it’s better than anything you guys are used to.” Some of the guys were gawking at me. Oh man did they really not know my last name?

“You have your own skate park? Like in your backyard?” the blonde from earlier asked.

“No. It’s inside.” Their eyes got huge. I laughed and grabbed my board. “Kay guys meet me at the gas station down the road at five. That should give you enough time to get your stuff.” I left them gawking.

I went to class. School passed by. I was so mad. I totally forgot I had government homework. School was boring mostly. I was just excited to skate with the guys later. I was waiting in the library when something struck me and I groaned. I had totally overlooked the fact that Nate would definitely be with them. I groaned louder and the librarian shushed me. I pouted and went back to my work. There was no point of me going home after school. By the time I got there I would have to turn back around to meet the guys and then go back home. No thank you. I waited out the time at the library.

When it was time I packed up my books and went to the gas station. They guys were already there. They had taken a couple cars since there were so many of them. Nate’s whole gang didn’t go to school with us but they were all there now. I got out of my car and the guys were drooling. I giggled and went over to them. Standing in the front was Nate.

“So kitten, that hot car is yours. I was wondering who owned such a nice car.” Nate smirked at me. I nodded and leaned on the hood of my car.

“Daddy got it for me.”

“Is daddy also the one that built a skate park for you in your house?” I nodded. “I still don’t believe you have one inside your house.”

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Do none of you honestly not know my last name?” The all shook their head.

“What is your last name?” a blonde guy asked.

“Rosset.” They gasped. Yup.

“You can’t be serious. You’re Walter Rosset’s daughter.” I nodded.

“So are we going to skate or are you guys going to stand there and gawk at me?”

“Let’s skate” Xavier shouted. They all cheered and rushed to get in their cars. That is except for Nate. He just stood there and looked at me. I couldn’t tell how he was taking the news. The look on his face was a mix between amused and something else. I couldn’t tell.