{1}

Marinette's POV-

"Hey maman I'm leaving to the soccer tournament see you at 8 pm okay?" "Sure Mari me and your father want to talk to you when you get home okay?" "Sure maman love you!" I yelled while running on my way to school, it was the last game of the season and I wanted to finish it off strong. This team has been there for me through the good times and bad times in life, I just wanted to end it all with a. Big win for all of us. "hey girls ready to kick the tigers but!" I said while I started to tie on my sneakers "yeah!" Lila my closest friend yelled from the back.

3rd person POV-

The two teams started started off on opposite sides of the field but soon Marinette, lila and Aurore started to get close to the other team's goalie. Lila had the ball and made a pass to Aurore on her left, the tigers were closing up on her so she passed the ball to Marinette.

Marinette ran fast, faster than she ever ran before she faked her kick to the right and kicked a goal to the left, the game kept on going till they won 8-1. 'A perfect way to end the season' Marinette thought

"I'm really proud of you girls! way to finish the last game of the season!" After Marinette congratulated each player on her team she said her goodbyes and headed back home to get some well deserved rest.

She opened the door and yelled "maman, papa I'm home!" "Come into the living room Marinette" said her father. Marinette walked to the living room and sat on the couch facing her sad looking parents. "what's wrong" she asked her parents.

"Marinette we don't know how to explain this but we have to tell you something, let's start from the beginning, when you were small we found you in an alleyway near our house, we took you in and took care of you...after some time we adopted you.

Yesterday night the police called and asked us if we had seen a three month old little girl in an alleyway, we answered honestly and they kept on asking questions about you, they told us they had found your birth parents, they live in Paris" explained Tom.

"I-Im a-adopted... your not my real parents!" Marinette sobbed and yelled at the couple she used to call parents "we haven't finished,we are sending you to Paris to love with your actual parents, your flight leaves in five hours"
Marinette looked at Tom in shock.

"I'll be in my room, packing" Marinette ran upstairs and packed all her stuff and clothes even memories from her school's, she lost track of time she only had one hour and a half to get to the airport. She went downstairs and said goodbye to her supposedly mother and hoped in the car with her supposedly father.

Tom drove Marinette to the airport, good thing there wasn't tragic, when they arrived she hopped out the car and grabbed her bags then said goodbye and went to get in line to board the plane. One hour later she was on her way to meet her new parents in Paris, she decided to have a short catnap.

It was a five hour trip there but Marinette slept through the hole trip. When she woke up the people were already getting off the plane, she got her cross over bag and exited the plane to go get her bags.