{3}

I grabbed my soccer ball, sweater and my phone then sneaked outside, I was careful not to wake up my parents with all the noise I was making.

Once I stepped foot outside I started kicking the ball up, eventually I got sleepy and went to my room. I laid down and made a promise to myself 'I WILL get into the soccer team wether I'm a girl or not' I fell asleep after that last thought and had a dreamless night.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I herd the alarm clock go off "Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" My parents yelled in my face in a tease full way. "Morning mom and dad!" I said while I got out of bed "Here is your uniform for school, you still have an hour till Plagg drives you to school" my mother informed me.

When my mom and dad left my room I went to the bathroom and took a shower, when I finished my shower I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I pulled up my hair into a ponytail before I went downstairs and ate some breakfast with my parents.

When I finished my breakfast I grabbed my bag and dad drove me to school "Any clubs your interested in?" My dad asked me. "Yeah maybe design, French and soccer!" I said with a smirk. "You do know soccer is for boys right Mari?" "Yeah but back in America I used to beat all the 'A team' boys, how are these boys any better than them" "Just be careful I don't want you getting hurt, by the way when are tryouts?" My dad asked me "Today after school" I answered his question cheerfully "I won't here the end of this one am I?" He chuckled softly to himself.

"I'll see you after school okay blue bell" "Hahaha okay dad" when I got out of the car everyone's eyes were immediately on me, I was starting to feel uncomfortable so I headed towards the office. "Hello" "Good morning" I responded.

"You must be Marinette Kwami"

"Yes ma'am that's me!" "Here is your schedule for the rest of the year." As soon as the nice secretary gave me my schedule a girl with brown hair and red hi-lights tips came in "Hello My name is Alya, I'm here to show you around the school!" She said while taking a peek over my shoulder, yep I was that tall. "Hey we have first, third and sixth period together!" "Great!" I tried to sound excited.

"Come on we don't want to be late" We headed off to first period where I was greeted by my teacher, her name was Ms.Bustier "Welcome to miraculous prep would you like to say something to the class?" The teacher asked me and I nodded "Hi, my name is Marinette Kwami, my favorite, color is black and I love to play sports!" I said with a smile in my face then went to take a seat next to Alya, it was the last open seat so why not?

Infront of us there was a blonde haired boy and a Burnett. I noticed that they both had matching jackets, it was a soccer jaket to be precise the blonde was #1 and the Burnett was #5.

I continued to go to my classes and grew closer to Alya as the day went by. During lunch I took out an apple from my backpack and headed to the soccer field, nobody was there only six soccer balls on the side lines. I took a soccer ball out of the side lines finished my apple and threw it away, I placed the ball on the grass and started to kick it to the center of the field. I started kicking the ball up and scoring goals, at that moment I didn't notice the group of boys looking at me so I kept on playing without a care in the world.

I started doing inside shots, outside shorts and chip shots,  you name it and I successfully aced them.*sneeze* I herd a noice close by and I stopped what I was doing to put the ball back in its original place before running back to the cafeteria. 'I had my jacket on with the hoodie I doubt anyone noticed me....right?' I thought to myself.

3rd person POV-

"Wow he is good!" Said Nino "We have to get him to join our team!" Said Kim "Tryouts are today after school, I hope he comes to try out, we could finally crush the akumas this year!" Exclaimed a certain blonde. "But you just had to sneeze Nino" max said sarcastically "What am I not allowed to sneeze!" Said Nino while scratching the back of his neck.

Marinette's POV-

I'm now in seventh period, the teacher told us we could interact with each other or do whatever we wanted as long as we stayed quiet. I took out the schools soccer rule book and started reading through it. When I finished reading the book I herd one girl ask the teacher for a volleyball, the teacher came out of his closet with 2 balls, a volleyball and a soccer ball.

"who wants to play soccer and who wants to play soccer?" The gym then divided them selves, Half girls and half boys. The coach passed the volleyball to a blonde girl and he passed the ball to the brunette boy. I stayed in the middle of the gym until the gym teacher asked me," what do you want to play?"